US Goldline Complaints & Reviews

US Goldline&CREDIT SCAM&

My name is Jeremy Street and my fiance was recently scammed by US GOLDLINE so I decided to put up a website to help bring legal action against them. I am going to forward all the info posted on the site to the attorney generals office once a week until action is taken. I have had enough! If you have had ENOUGH sign up and post your comment here!
Together we CAN make a difference!

Respond

US GoldlineI was mislead & I want these people to get punished for decieving innocent people for trying to rebuild their credit.

I applied for several credit cards to rebuild my credit rating. They were mixed in my mail. I thought that it was a legitimate company. They said that they can really help me rebuild my credit in leu of purchasing their products. As well as withdrawing cash with USGOLDLINE. The man that called me today spoke really fast & his name is Steve Skenady his Agent # ID: 3616. He asked for my Routing Number and Checking Account Number. That is to establish my new account with them. I am on hold-still! I am trying to cancel my so-called credit line A.S.A.P.
    He also said that they report to the Credit Bureau every 30 days!!! The best start to getting a good credit rating. I feel soo stupid for believing him & USGOLDLINE. Can I get help for going after these people?

Respond

US Goldline — Fraud and scam!

I got a phone call from a lady that offered me to a credit card and I would have a 2500 dollar limit. I...

US GoldlineScam and cheating!

Got a call from US goldline, the called like 15 times a day for the past 4 days. about a credit card, cool. They will give a credit line of 2500 cool, but i ask them what kind of card they told that its a card from their internet store, ok i ask him for the web site, www.usgoldline.com. Well i went to the web site found it, (the web page) shows pic of of there different products but you can not click on them Y NOT. You can only accesses the loge in, they ask for you SS# Y STAY AWAY!

1 Response
        • De
          dev Oct 14, 2008

US gold like is really a SCAM please be aware that the guy on the phone is really fast, you barely understand him, they will send you vochers worth $250 of which you can buy anything from there online store, they will never send anything.There website is of very poor quality.