Universal Fidelity Complaints & Reviews

Universal FidelityRepeatedly trying to get me to pay a debt

This company calls every day. Repeatedly trying to get me to pay a debt. Which i would gladly pay but they refuse and say it is illegal for them to send me a statement with my account info on it or a debt. validation letter. I told them I have no credit cards or checking account.

I need their introduction to send a payment via money order. They have told me I could borrow a check from someone and give them that info over the phone. I don’t think so identity theft I would appreciate if something can be done with these very rude people who hang up on you when you try to get info from them.

Universal FidelityHarassing phone calls and refusal to send debt valdation letter

This company calls everyday. Repeatedly trying to get me to pay a debt. Which i would gladly pay but they refuse and say it is illegal for them to send me a statement with my account info on it or a debt validation letter. I told them i have no credit cards or checking account. I need their inro to send a payment via money order. They have told me i could borrow a check from someone and give them that info over the phone. I DONT THINK SO!!! IDENTITY THEFT!! IO would appreciate if something can be done with these very rude people who hang up on you when you try to get info from them . Thank you

Resolved Universal FidelityTook money without authorization

Universal fidelity took money out of my account without my authorization. I called them twice, they refused to credit the money back to my bank account. The person I talked to yelled at me the whole time, and said that they take money out of accounts quite often without the consumers authorization. I asked him if they were going to put it back into my account, he said "probably not". I ended up calling my bank and they stopped the payment, and we are going to file a fraud claim against Universal Fidelity. They will not win this one. Thanks

Joe Aug 11, 2008

These are the rudest persons to ever call me. I am 49 years old and never has anyone just hung up on me and ended a call so abruptly. The only thing I said to them was I need more than a phone call to show I owe something.

• Br
    Bruce Apr 19, 2009

These people (UFLP) use tactics that are borderline illegal such as automated telephone calls that come multiple times per day including Sundays. I agree. They are rude. They do not answer letters nor return phone calls. This includes letters requesting validation of the debt. Amazingly bad company.