United Processing Complaints & Reviews

United ProcessingTerrible experience!

Jason James called saying that he was from United Processing. He said, I am filing charges against you for check fraud. He said he was sending a sheriff to pick me up, and that I had until 11:30 to come across with $345.00. At this time he was supposed to be filing an affidavit for my arrest. I told him I didn't have a prayer of getting any money right away. I told him I was trying to find a job, but noone would hire me. I told him even though they didn't say so, I knew it was because of my age. He said he couldn't give me any time, and that I was to go to Wal-Marts and send a money gram. I told him it was impossible and begged him to call me at noon the next day. I told him I couldn't call him back because my long distance had been cut off because of money.

He said reluctantly that he would call me at noon the next day, but that I had better have some dam money by then. I talked to a lawyer in my town and I was told that there had been some bad reports on the company and they thought it was probably a scare tactic, but since they weren't representing me they couldn't commit any farther. He called me the next day, but he waited until almost 1:30. I told him I couldn't get any money and that I didn't believe he was for real, and that I would pay this cash place back when I got a job. He started screaming at me, and told me to shut my no good dam mouth. He said, you're not going to get a dam job, you're going to be pushing up tulips.

I hung up on him. He really scared me, and because of my age, he could have caused me to have a heart attack. I want other people to not be victimized by this person, or anyone else in that company. The next person they call may have a heart condition. Someone in the legal system needs to do something with this company before they scare someone to death.

I hope this will help to have something done to stop them.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      Angel in HELL Feb 10, 2010

I also got a call from this United Processing stating that I owed 7 hundred and some odd dollars back in 2/2008.
      They had all the information on me and the social security #, phone #, and the name of the cash store I had borrowed money from back in 2003. I just found out about this because i had someone else just call me in the last couple of days in regards to the same cash store I had borrowed from in 2003 and I have not borrowed any from them since. I kind of started wondering about this. I started looking for receipts from the money grams i had sent to Kimberly Jones from United Processing. I told these people that have been calling me that I have paid so much on this account and they told me you owe $829.00 and I said no way. I have receipts in my hand that I have paid and she stated that I had not paid anything on this account at all. I have not heard from them today yet and I probably will not since they know I have receipts. I have contacted my local police department about this and they are going to investigate this. I hope these people that scammed me and many others as I have seen rots in JAIL for the REST of THEIR LIVES!!! If you get a call from this United Processing Place tell them you know they are a scam. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY LIKE I DID!!! One of these people was Kimberly Jones and Kristen Coats. Thanks and good luck to everyone that has been scammed by this company that is in fact a fraud.

• Ni
      Nicole Apr 16, 2008

I also got a call form this company. I got a message on my job voicemail from someone calling himself Travis Taylor. He told me that I owed a cash advance place money. I asked him mto fax to me this information that he had. He wouldn't do it. He started to get angry and told me that if I didn't pay this m0ney by 3pm that afternoon, that the police would come to my job or my home and arrest me for a felony bad check charge.
      He called my job and told all of this crap mto my supervisor. I thought that was against the law to talk about debts with a third party. Especiallt your supervisor at work. So I encorage anyone who has had a call from this company, contact your State Attorney's office and the FTC. I did and they have not called back. But it's only been one day. I almost want them to call back so I can get the wheels turning on prosecuting these individuals, One by One.
      This is my new mission in life at the moment.

United Processing — Harassment!

Please do not fall for UNITED processing/KIMBERLY JONES SCAM. This morning I received a phone call from a...