UltimateDVDShop.com Complaints & Reviews

UltimateDVDShop.comNever received order!

Ordered complete DVD set of the original Gi Joe TV series. Was billed 01/02/08 and still haven't received my order. I did receive an email stating my item was on backorder though the webpage provided no such update!?! Asked why I was billed before verifying product avlb to ship... no response! Sent several unanswered emails requesting confirmation date when UDVD expected to receive the shipment. Finally managed a "live" operator on website 'Denise' who advised me they should receive the backorder by 01/18/08. I advised if I didn't receive confirmation y Friday to cancel the order. Tuesday the 22nd came still no email... went to live chat link to ask if received my email request to CANCEL. Rep stated it was mailed 01/21?? Asked why conf never sent... no response. Ask for tracking # was given CX220243735CA which still today 02/07 isn't available at canadapost.com!! If the site-company is legit they must be taking orders before they stock product?!? I've initiated a dispute through mu cc issuer... still waiting!!!

• Da
    David McCauley Jan 07, 2008

The biggest fraud on the net. Avoid at all costs. Their site guarantees shipment within 12-14 days, and after 30 days, I have no merchandise. After being provided a completely bogus tracking number, only then when confronted did they advise me the item was back ordered. How can you be provided a tracking # for an item that hasn't even arrived to be shipped yet?

I found this site on ebay and intend to lodge a formal complaint with ebay to solicit their being banned as an advertiser there.

• Ke
    Ken Boomgarden Feb 09, 2008

On Dec. 13, 2017 I ordered the complete Emergency tv series at a price of $102.69 plus $23.99 shipping for a total of $126.68 (however, they actually charged $133.82) which was put on my credit card. The order was never received. Their phone is "temporarily unavailable." No response to e-mails. This site is a complete scam! I found out about this web site when I "Googled" the company name. Why isn't it showing up when I searched the website for the Emergency dvd order sites? Problems with this dvd site go way back into last year!

• So
    Soammy Hurst Feb 12, 2008

I order the complete series of the little House on the prairie and paid in full through credit card. I received a confirmation number and a delivery routing number from Canada postal service. When I entered the number in the system it was invalid. I called and the number has been disconnected. I received an e-mail stating that they were sorry but that I would receive the merchandise in a few days. This set was a Christmas gift for my daughters. Unfortunately, they never received their gift. And I had to pay almost 200.00 to my credit card. This is a scam for sure.

John Perrier Feb 14, 2008

If you read the other complaints mine is the same I contacted http://www.ic3.gov/ I don't know if it helped but now the website seems to be down. The scam artist opened another website under www.tvdvdworld.tv I also notified the fbi's website about them and they are now shut down as well. I have not received a reply from the F.B.I. but both times I contacted them the websites were shut down in 48 hours. So if you have a complaint about the ultimate dvd shop please go to www.ic3.gov and continue to make complaints. And I also directed the F.B.I to this website to view the complaints. Let get these scam artists.

UltimateDVDShop.com — DVD fraud!

Dec. 3, 2007 placed an order for the complete series Emergency! Never got a second e-mail for confirming the...