Ultimate Green Tea Complaints & Reviews

Ultimate Green TeaUnauthorized charges!

I was just reading others complaints about this product and was shocked because i just received an order like that yesterday in just a plain amnilla envelope also. With no king of paperwork or bill so i was freaking out i haven't even opened the bottle yet! But i did call my credit card company to let them know before a charge goes through anyway i canceled out that card and i am getting a new one. I cannot believe that this company is getting away with doing that to a lot of people is just goes to show that we really need to be cautious on the internet now days with all these scams company's have going. I also want to thank this website or else i wouldn't have even known!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Ultimate Green TeaFraud and rip off!

They just keep charging my card and you can not reach them to cancel. They don't answer the phone when they do it, says this is not normal business hours, even though I have called at the time it gives you and I can not find them on the web.

Comment Guidelines

6 Responses
      • Av
        Avery Apr 13, 2009

This site might be the same, but under a different guise. They do refer to it as Ultimate, and it is green tea... Hmmm... I will add my two bits as a warning for what it's worth.

Ref-link:

Myfreegreentea website: a few things you should know. I wanted to add to this brew... I ordered a free bottle for $5.95 shipping, and that is how it was listed--were all good there. And yes there was a 14 day trial, but no price seemed to be listed, that should'da been my first clue this wasn't a good idea.

14.9 days latter they charged me $79.95 with no product sent to me, what a deal!!!---for them, yes they got a good deal. So I did email them back saying I would send the sample back, but they are not giving a address to return too. However, they did cancel my subscription??? Sweet, I got a $79.95 sample...

Ok, in their defense they did write the price hidden deep in a paragraph, right hand side, it said, "seventy nine ninety five." Yep, blended right in, so if you didn't read the whole page of this and that you would surely miss it. I miss my $79.95. But that's the price you pay for free samples, and not really paying attention.

In my defense switching between a number format and an the written word was quite sneaky. Best advice, never buy this stuff online. Always go to some place like Vitamin World.

Avery,

• Cu
        Customer Support Oct 15, 2008

> We appreciate forums such as Complaints Board that allow for customers of all products to vent or state their beliefs concerning a given product. We look at it as a great opportunity for us to share our vision and see it only as a positive. We understand your issue and acknowledge there have been others who have shared your same frustration. We recognize we are not perfect, but we are always seeking perfection.
        > We would like to take a moment and outline our whole marketing concept and emphasize it is very clearly outlined in our Terms and Conditions and made readily available and we actually require persons to verify it has been read BEFORE one chooses to take our sample. We offer (Acai, Hoodia, Green Tea, Colon), a tremendously healthy product, in a trial size, at a greatly reduced price, in order to allow more people an opportunity to try our healthy product that would otherwise never had had the chance. In doing so, our intent is that when an individual tries our sample, they can make a decision as to whether or not they would like to continue to receive the product on a monthly basis. If they like the product, they do nothing and the product continues to come each month. If they choose they no longer want the product, no problem, all they have to do is go to the web address on the bottle (www.gohelpnow.com) and simply cancel the product. This usually takes less than 5 minutes.
        > We strive to do everything possible to make the product cancellation experience as easy and fast as possible for our customers. In the spirit of good customer relations, we have created a specific avenue for all who wish to give their feedback directly to us by visiting our Customer Support website and clicking on the "We Want to Hear From You" button. We hope this helps to clarify any misconceptions and invite any and all to visit our Customer Support website (www.gohelpnow.com), available 24/7/365 a week, for more information.

• Br
        Brenda Mar 21, 2008

I have communicated with your support people well in advance before I even received the sample. I clearly stated that I did not wish to have the recurring monthly amount deducted from my account. I have been on your website and have unsubscribed 2 times. Once before I received the sample and again after I received the sample. Why did I have to un-subscribe 2 times anyway, I thought this is a one time un-subscription!!! I was told I had 22 days after receiving the sample and that if the company did not hear from me then, they will deduct the monthly charges. It's less than 5 days since I received the sample and the money is already off my accoount. Are you aware how much damage you have caused me for not having this un-budgeted amount on my account?? Be careful with people's money. I want this money back, I wish I could also charge you all the penalties I have ended up paying for making me end up with minuses on my account!!!

Please work this out and make sure you do not inconvenience us!!

• Ce
        Celeste Mar 19, 2008

I have been a customer for about two months now and have been using the product. I enjoy the product and I appreciate the customer service that I have been given. I do not believe this is fraud. I have had no problems what so ever. It's a great product and I enjoy it.

• Ul
        Ultra Relief Support Mar 19, 2008

Dear Green Tea Customers,
        York Galland is not the owner and frankly is quite angry that his information has been given out. If you wish to cancel from Green Tea, call their customer support center at [protected]. You can call them and cancel during business hours as well as return your product for a refund. Please do not call this York Galland for he is not the person to contact. Thank You, Green Tea Support.

• Go
        Gombeyone Mar 18, 2008

This information is for anyone who has been scammed by the distributors of Ultimate Green Tea! The following is the contact info for this company. They are LEGALLY responsible to compensate you for all illegal Credit Card Fraud, that you did NOT authorize!

Have your attorney send them a CEASE and DESIST letter and quote Arizona Revised Statutes, ARS *13-2105 and ARS *44-1522.

I hope this helps everyone! You MUST fight back against this type of crime!!!

York Galland, Manager

YJG Partners Ltd, A Colorado Limited Partnership
        5314 N. 250 West #300
        Provo, UT 84604.

Personal PHONE # for York Galland...[protected]

Ultimate Green Tea — False advertising!

The company advertises for free samples for $3.97 and then ask for Credit Card info. After you submit all of...