Ultimate Auto Transport Complaints & Reviews

Ultimate Auto Transportcar transporting service

This company reached out to me after I searched online for a quote. I spoke with Frank I was NEVER told thus was a brokerage company first who deals with drivers.

I explained my son who is serving in the middle east for 10 months was due back and needed his car shipped back to Texas where he would now be stationed.

Frank reassured me it would be picked up the day I needed it and delivered the day my son would returning.

Low and behold that was a lie...and they screwed an Army soldier. Never will I use this company again. What a scam !!!

Amy Branham
Maryland

Ultimate Auto Transport — The worst experiences ever

Wow! This has been one of the worst experiences ever. Linda from Ultimate Auto Transport said she could pick...