Ultimate Auto Transport Complaints & Reviews

Ultimate Auto Transportcar transporting service

This company reached out to me after I searched online for a quote. I spoke with Frank I was NEVER told thus was a brokerage company first who deals with drivers.

I explained my son who is serving in the middle east for 10 months was due back and needed his car shipped back to Texas where he would now be stationed.

Frank reassured me it would be picked up the day I needed it and delivered the day my son would returning.

Low and behold that was a lie...and they screwed an Army soldier. Never will I use this company again. What a scam !!!

Amy Branham
Maryland

Ultimate Auto TransportThe worst experiences ever

Wow! This has been one of the worst experiences ever. Linda from Ultimate Auto Transport said she could pick up our car in Arizona the next day and get it to us 5 days later. Well, she didn't pick up the car for 5 days and then said if everything went well we could hope to get the car 7-10 days after that!

She gave us a telephone number for the truck driver but that number wasn't taking any more messages because the voice mailbox was full.

We haven't received our car yet but have our fingers crossed. Needless to say, this is the worst experience I have ever had with an auto hauler.

I can only warn other consumers to NOT deal with Ultimate Auto Transport in Los Angeles, California.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices