UL SERVICES ONLINE Complaints & Reviews

UL SERVICES ONLINEIllegal bank charge

I was visiting websites seeking a personal loan and filled out information on the first page of this company's website. When I saw in the small print on the next page that there was a fee, I stopped filling out any further information and left the website.

I got an email from them this evening issuing a reciept for a "benefits" information package which would be sent to my address in 3-5 days and charging me 84.95

I did not authorize this charge and when my bank opens in the morning, I will be blocking this charge .

Comment Guidelines

Respond

UL SERVICES ONLINE — SCAM ARTIST

A few weeks ago I recieve this email from an employee at AFS UNSECURED ONLINE. A company associated with UL...