Two Wheeler Loan Complaints & Reviews

Two Wheeler LoanNOC not receive

Sir/ Madam
Me santanu saha, My TWO WHEELER loan account no : RCAR00214170
I want to lodge a complain regarding NOC not receive sill date after the settlement of my loan account. I already made cash Rs/- 4000 for my settlement in hand your collection executive on date 28/06/2010 and he promise me that NOC will be deliver within 3 months but still now i not receive yet. Money receipt no: CCA 1363815. Several times i tried to contact you executive but no one help me.

So i request please look after this mater, and take necessary action as early possible other wise i will lodge complain in consumer forum and reserve bank also with all relevant documents.

Thanking you
Santanu saha
[protected]

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • La
      lallan rai Jul 06, 2011

I want to my moter cycle noc.my vehicle no.is hr29q3397.owner name is lallan rai.
      address.3394/a gali no.14 sanjay colony sec 23a faridabad.engine no.06jam1603.
      chasis no.06jacc16517-4564757 model.super spelender.(self drum)
      issue date.4 oct.2006
      please send me my noc on this address.
      thank you.

• Ba
      Balmiki Mishra May 05, 2008

This is to confirm that i have got two wheeler loan nearly one year back & my two wheeler no. is UP 14 AK 6961 and i am paying my EMIs without any fail but till date i have not yet received any loan documents.
      Please Help me.

Two Wheeler LoanCeasing of Vehicle

The ICICI bank in India does not care about basic business ethic. I am a victim of ICICI banks unethical practice.
    Once i was rushing to a hospital to attend a patient. I took my friends vehicle to get to the place faster. Unfortunately my friend has failed to pay his dues to the bank. The Bank has ceased the vehicle which i had parked in front of my hospital without any information to the user. I was searching the whole day for the vehicle and atlast after a week i came to knoe that it was STOLEN by ICICI bank without any prior information.

WORST business ethics was with ICICI Bank