two-id.com Complaints & Reviews

two-id.comSCAM - ID website from China

I recently sent cash $85 for a novelty ID to China (that is the cost they required for one ID), here is the address they email to you after you submit the order form and required cash or cashier check to mail to:

Liu Hong Fu
A-Flat 1 Li Yuan Villa
Longkun South Rd
Longhua District, Haikou City
Hainan Province, CHINA 570206

They will ask you to write down an order numbers they provided on the email on a piece of paper, and enclose with your payment and mail to above address.

Here is proof of USPS express mail delivery tracking no. EG169794268US indicated the package I sent was delivered 9/27/10 at 5:08 p.m. Their website at www.two-id.com stated they will immediately print and send out the ID card upon receipt of payment if pay by cash or it takes few days for check to clear if pay by cashier check and add $15 more for the bank fee to cash check. I have tried multiple times contacting them after the money arrived, but no response. Before the money was sent, I have contacted them with several questions, they actually got back within 24 hours.

I am going to China in near future re import business and a friend will take me to above address (Hainan, China). I was told it was an appartment address ("Flat" consider an appartment building, and Hinan Province is way out of capital city, is one of a small village in China). I speak fairly Mandarin by the way and I have friends live in China.

I am in the 30's and do not need the card to get into clubs, buy drinks or get cigarrette. I have my real ID stolen before while travelling overseas and in my mind to prevent my identity stolen again, I rather have an extra ID or Novelty card that I can carry when I travel out of US. One of my friend experienced traffic robbery last year while visiting a foreign country. Her money, jewelry, ID, and passport was taken and it takes many report processed with local authority, contact the US Consulate to get her identity back, and get a new passport so she can return home. That's reminded me to get a second ID card just for travelling. I just want a card that look similar to my real ID with my pic, address, and date of birth printed, but with a different id numbers so that if it get stolen I have no worry.

I wanted to get this info out so no one get rob from www.two-id.com. This website is a SCAM!!!

• Yo
      YourMouthIsLikeAGrenade Oct 12, 2010

@ PatBKK: I too was scammed by the same dude on the same website. He has a bunch of different websites. Apparently, the id review sites were also created by him, so that people will think he's "legit".

anna2444 Oct 20, 2010

are you sure? the site seems pretty legit... but if you're sure I guess I shouldn't order an ID, thank you!

• Yo
      YourMouthIsLikeAGrenade Oct 20, 2010

@ anna2444: It's not just us 2 that have been scammed by those ###s. There have been alot on this site & probably more. You mail them the money for the ID & then never hear back from them again.

• Pa
      pablito12 Oct 28, 2010

If complaint board had a 'strongly agree' I would have chose that option...

Here is my USPS tracking number EG [protected] US.

It arrived on October 26th which was yesterday. On the website it says that they will immediately print and send out the ID card upon receipt of payment... I paid in cash therefore there should not be any delay.

Guess what, I still have yet to receive an email..
      But I will give it one or even two more weeks to see if it would magically appear in my mailbox.

and also, I will be visiting China in February of 2011 for vacation and to visit some of my family members and friends who have moved out there and I will .. I repeat i will locate this address (obviously if he signed for it this place is in fact a real place) ... and I will not be a happy camper .. thats all i have to say ..

The End. Oh how can I not mention... Please do me and your wallet a favor and not make any transaction with Liu Hong Fu.

• Wi
      WIZEUP Dec 28, 2010

### this little [censored] mother ###er. If one of you will bring me with you then I will be the one to ### this guy up myself. I have been training for MMA fights for 3 years now and would love to beat the ### out of this little ### since I am now finding out that I just got ripped off. I am serious about whooping this guy and my passport is good and I am ready to go. Just name the date. My e-mail is [email protected]

two-id.com — SCAM

Two-ID.com is a complete SCAM! The site promises to email you your finished fake drivers license after they...