TVDVDStore Complaints & Reviews

TVDVDStore — beauty and the beast tv series dvd

i bought the complete dvd series beauty an d the beast it was definatley a pirate copy as they came in a...

TVDVDStorePoor quality packaging

It is quit difficult to find DVDs which are "region format free". I live in Australia, which is coded as Region 4, and the format is PAL, so I am forced to search for region free offers. I ordered a complete set of an American Sitcom from TVDVD. There was a delay in the order. But when I finally received it, it had been posted DIRECT from CHINA. When I opened the package, the collection I ordered was packed as three sets (with 15 discs in each set). Each set consisted of a plastic box (containing the 15 discs) in a cardboard box with the identifying name and artwork. My complaints are: The Cardboard boxes which I am expected to put in my display unit are ALL bent and torn.

Each of the plastic boxes containing the DVD sets are ALL completely destroyed in transit. Each box is broken and just falls apart when taken out of the cardboard box. At least one of the discs (so far!!) locks up my computer between each episode. I must then close my media player, open it again, and then select the next episode. My summary of this site is: Quality control is non existent. I believed that I was dealing with a reputable American site, and I was very disappointed to receive my order direct from CHINA. This site's cost-saving methods are very obvious by the disgusting quality of their products, presentation and packaging.

I recommend that you shop elsewhere.

Comment Guidelines