TrustFax Complaints & Reviews

TrustFaxbilled for months after cancellation, admitted fault, refused refund

Search the web and you'll find lots of complaints like this one.

In short, I signed up for the TrustFax "free" trial and used the service just enough to see it wasn't very good by modern standards. Canceling was a pain, as other reports describe, but in the end I received an email confirming that my account was closed.

Here's where it goes bad: TrustFax continued to charge my credit card every month. When I noticed the charges, I emailed TrustFax but received no response. Then I called, and it seemed like a success; they admitted fault and promised a refund. Two weeks later, though, no refund had been posted to my card. I called again and was told the refund was pending. Finally, days later, a refund was credited, but it was only for a few of the charges, not even half of the full amount. I called again and after 20 minutes of waiting on hold and the usual customer-service tedium, a representative tells me I never should have been promised a full refund, and what's been credited is all I'll get.

Save yourself the trouble, frustration, and money, and do business with a more reputable provider.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

TrustFaxFraudulent billing

Trustfax auto bills your credit card for an annual charge, and makes it virtually impossible to cancel within the time to get a refund. (30 days) They keep your money even after you cancel. This is a scam and I urge you to not share your credit card information with this fraudulent business. They normally do not answer their customer service line (in India), when you do reach a person they always told me the system was down, so I can not cancel and get my refund, no response to emails, and they changed my password on my account to limit access until the 30 days expires. Really criminal behavior in my opinion. Worst customer service ever, and they are thieves.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
      • Jr
        JR222 Sep 25, 2017

They make canceling virtually impossible and when you do, they claim you didn't.

JACRXGOLF Mar 02, 2012

Used this company's fax services in a company in 2009. Required to use debit card for billing. Cancelled service and closed company in 2010. Out of the blue I received debit charge on my account in March 2012 for 99.95. When I called I was told they would not credit the charge unless I could prove I cancelled the account in 2009. This ripoff even informed me that they intended to prorate and charge me again through March. Do not use this service.

• Lw
        lwssupp Jan 30, 2012

TRUSTFAX trustfax.com - Login not recognized. Try again.

• Lw
        lwssupp Jan 30, 2012

Customer service do not exists. If they have problems- they will never admit and give you a ride around - anything from "account verification" to other excuses. As of today 1/30/2012 trust fax still down with "Login not recognized. Try again." f or all their users. 5 days now. Still not sure? call them, and don't press 1 for sales, try any other department - see what happens.