TriSlim Complaints & Reviews

TriSlimOrdered free trial pet joint pills (free) just pay S/H

I ordered online a 'free' sample of pet joint pills for my elderly dog (which sadly has passed away since). I was to pay $5 for S&H. I did so, received my product and then my dog passed away without even finishing the sample pkt. Now I received another box of joint pills, order #: LGQ11644343 supposidly ordered 10-2-15, a statement was included with no charges attached. After reviewing many other complaints this is apparently a total scam and they now have my card information and no way to contact anyone or cancel the order. I will be contacting Silver Springs Chamber of Commerce and the NV Better Business Bureau. I will cancel my card if need be. I want these additional orders I'm apparently going to be charged for and continueing to get STOPPED NOW!!! I now have 2 bottles of this pet joint pills for a dog that sadly doesnt exist anymore. Completely disgusted, Anita Jung [protected]

TriSlimI'm afraid they will charge me again

I ordered diet pills for my husband with free trial, postage pay only. The trial period was only 5 days (i thought more than that), we received product on thurs with weekend coming up, I went ahead & returned product and had account canceled. Then I was billed 149.? which made me overdraft @ my bank. I called trislim, cancelled account again and they deposited 134.86. Now today I rec'd 2 more bottles of these diet pills, not charged, yet.I wrote on package "return to sender", unopened, but I'm afraid they will charge me again. I have lost the number to call them !

• Te
    Terri Shumaker May 04, 2009

I want to cancel this order for any further delivery and I am not able to find a cotact number or email to use.
    Can you help me with this issue????

• Je
    jean bahr Aug 06, 2009

i orderded a trial size they sent them said nothing about being charged 77.00 for one and the other btle i didn't even ask for they sent they charged me 88.00. and it wasn't even what was advertised on tv, it was cylapril.

• Ra
    Ray Brown Oct 15, 2009

I have recieved Bottles I am sending Back for a full refund. I have not even had the chance to read on the free trial or take it. thank-you joanna Brown

Janelle VanDolah Jan 09, 2010

I cancelled this and have a confirmation number, still they continue to send this product and charge me. I am calling the Attorney General and considering contacting an Attorney.

• Sh
    shylady Jan 23, 2010

I keep receiving tri-slim pills that I never ordered and they are cleaning out my small checking account. I want this stopped and all the money put back in my account. I am referring this to the Better Business Bureau and the attorney general!!! There is no contact number that I can find to call this company!!!

• Ca
    cathymoffitt Jan 24, 2011

I ordered one free bottle of TriSlim and was chared 59.95, after being told that all I would have to pay was shipping.Iwould like to get my money back if at all possiable.

TriSlim — TriSlim Body Transformation Formula

I received an email that I would receive a free trial bottle of TriSlim in the next 3 to 5 business days. I...

TriSlimunathurized charges

sent more product after I requested them to stop. Then they wanted to refund only 85% of my costs...the customer service rep( if you want to call him that) Francis, kept tryingt to sell me more products, I had to ask him 4 times to remove the headset he was using so that I could hear him as his headset kept fading in and out. Very poor customer service, I also asked to speak to his supervisor which I never did get to talk to. He would only give me an email address to request my refunds.

TriSlimOrdered w/o knowing

I ordered a free trial on a website for COLOCURE ! EXCEPT after I put in my credit card # and read that there was a extremely high fee to pay for it after 15 days, I imediatly tried to cancel it w/o any luck until 2/3 days later when they called to confirm. At this time I severed all ties (so I thought) unaware that with the free trial of colocure also came something called trislim! When I recieved my credit card bill for the month of Aug. there were two $77.55 charges on there that I had no idea where they were from! At this point I started calling #'s to find out where they came from at which time I was informed that when I ordered the colocure, the trislim automatically came with it, and when I cancelled the colocure I didn't cancel this trislim, which I had no idea that I ever ordered! I recieved a package in the mail about a week after I placed the order. Not wanting anything to do with this I put RETURN TO SENDER ON THE PACKAGE(UNTOUCHED, UNOPENED) AND PUT IT BACK IN THE MAILBOX FOR PICKUP THE NEXT DAY! I feel as though this was a big trick(SCAM). I would like for my card to be credited for this fee, especially since I never recieved anything but once(returned it)and nothing else.BUT SOMEHOW STRANGELY SO I RECIEVE (2) HIGH PRICE CHARGES ON MY CARD! I AM VERY DISAPOINTED BY THIS, I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ELSE OF THE INTERNET, ESPECIALLY AND ADVERTISED QUOTE (UNQUOTE) FREE TRIAL B.S.

TriSlim — Carges on card & no # for canceling

TriSlim is now being investagated by Lion county Sheriffs department for fraud. They will send you product...

TriSlimScammers

I seen this ad for a diet product called TriSlim. I printed and kept all necessary info that was presented to me for the purchase of this product. So they gave me 28 days to try this product of 3 capsules a day, how funny they can count to take your money real quick off your debit card but cant calculate how many pills to go into a bottle. huh! Well i go on line and i see there is two debit of $15.85 and another for $149.95. to be debited out of my checking. I got on the phone and spoke to a gentleman i could barely understand that i had to argue with to make him understand i didnt want the product and that i was canceling and that no money was to be taken out of my account. Low and be hold i look on line later just to check an i went bolistic. I got back on the phone and i got so mad at the lady i wont even repeat what i had to say to her and that it had not been 28 days of use and that i hadnt even had the bottle 10 DAYS, I yelled and screamed and finally got through to the girl on the other selling this product. I told her that this company was a hoax and they indeed should have no accesss to the internet of all the complaints, it is a SCAM/ get them off. Any way i was told i was going to get only $134.00 back. so i guess i will be calling back. Please if any of you people out there value anything you have do not order TRISLIM, the pill does nothing but cause your blood pressure to rise and they still try to rob you and take your money. STOP DON'T DO IT !!!

• 10
    10steentracy Apr 07, 2009

I had not heard of this product until I received it in the mail. Then I received charges of over 160 dollars and never even knew what was going on. I checked the bottle and found the Trislim website. www.trislim.com Then I went to the website and found the number of where the charges come from. The number is 1-877-238-2124. After many times of telling them that I did not want the product and would never want the product and that I would press charges against them if they continued to tell me what I was missing out on. They finally put a refund on my account. They gave me a refund number and I wanted to share this number and website with everyone so they can be warned. We are fortunate to have the contact information.

• Tr
    TriSlim Apr 27, 2009

The only way you can receive this product is to sign up for it over the internet. We also list ways to contact us through the disclosure, terms and conditions, thank you page and welcome email which all provide the information about the auto ship program and how to contact us. So you can know how to contact before you even sign up for the product. It also describes how to cancel the trial and if you don't cancel the trial, the price of the quarterly autoship. We are not affiliated with Acai burn or My Fitness mentor. We do work with customers to resolve all issues and do have a corporate offices email address: [email protected]

TriSlim Corporate Offices

TriSlimFraud and cheating

I signed up for a free trial bottle of Trislim. The original email notification that the trial bottle was sent said that you could cancel at any time. I deleted the email thinking that with each shipment they would supply the different means of contact you would use to reach them. I received 5 future shipments that all came with no way to contact them as a company, to ask questions or cancel shipments. After much frustration I fortunately found the original email in my deleted folder that had an email address and phone number. I called the 800 number for their customer service and received extremely rude service when I said that I wanted to cancel all future shipments effective immediately.

• 10
    10steentracy Apr 07, 2009

• Tr
    TriSlim Apr 27, 2009

The only way you can receive this product is to sign up for it over the internet. We also list ways to contact us through the disclosure, terms and conditions, thank you page and welcome email which all provide the information about the auto ship program and how to contact us. So you can know how to contact before you even sign up for the product. It also describes how to cancel the trial and if you don't cancel the trial, the price of the quarterly autoship. We do work with customers to resolve all issues and do have a corporate offices email address: corpor[email protected]

TriSlim Corporate Offices

TriSlim — mad

i recieved a package of three bottles of trislim after triing thier free sample offer. it might have been the...

TriSlim — Unauthorized Charges

I signed up for the free 15-day trial and received a confirmation email of my order. The email "clearly"...