Tripres.com Complaints & Reviews

Tripres.comStay away from these crooks

We booked a room in circus circus hotel from Dec.24th - Dec.29th. via tripres.com. On Dec.24th, my son was sick and we took him to see the doctor. The doctor suggested us to delay our trip. Thus my husband called tripres.com that we will be late in checking-in. But tripres.com said that the hotel will still charged us for the the days even though we do not stay. We are ok with that because we think the rooms will be still reserved for us.

Today Dec.25th, my son feels better now, and we decided to go. We called the hotel to check if there is still room left. Tripres.com did not give us the room because they gave our rooms to others. Ironically, they still charge us on the room for these days we do not even stay. We talked with tripres.com supervisor and their manager. Their attitude is very bad and do not want to refund money for us. We were very upset and disappointed about their service and decided to cancel all the trip there.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Tripres.comFraud

I booked two rooms at Harrah's in Laughlin, NV. I immediately called tripres when no email was sent confirming my reservation and found that even though they say open 24 hours that the customer service office was closed.. Upon arrival at my hotel I found that the rooms had not been reserved. I paid cash. When I awoke I found that I had been billed for the rooms--which had never actually been reserved by tripres day after the date of my stay. When I called tripres they said that they cancelled because they had problems with people using debit cards and that I would be refunded in 30 days...ie, the prepaid greendot that I use to protect myself when making internet purchases wasn't good enough to book a room yet still good enough for them to bill without even attempting too render a service... You can't reserve a room after the date of stay has transpired. This goes beyond bad business and is outright fraud.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
        Matt's mom Apr 25, 2012

I booked a room at Colorado bell in Laughlin with tripres. Com. There full of it when you make the reservation but don't try to change or cancell.
        I also requested a room close to elevator due to recent knee replacement surgery. When I checked in I was told the hotel received no such request from them and further more was told by hotel staff that they that tripres makes promises the hotel sometimes can't honor. I suggest using a reputable company.