ADVERTISIMENT

Travelosity Complaints & Reviews

Travelosityhotel gift card

I bought a 500 dollar gift card from them than they called the person who was supposed to get this card and told him about it. I called there service center it is in india. not one person could understand me it took them 1 hr to find my order and continued to transfer me because the could not undrstand me this is a shame i would never use them again. please beware of this i dont want anyone else to go through what i did.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

TravelosityCustomer service

Travelosity should have their license suspended. Customers should not have to talk to people in India who have NO concept of travelling within the US. I have called four times to speak with a supervisor' THEY HAVE NONE. They simply put you on hold and you eventually hang up frustrated. I had my travel plans changed by Travelosity with 40 minutes to connect from a Domestic flight to an International flight' that is without doubt Impossible. The person that answered my first call was lady who procceded to tell me that I would have Plenty of time to make the connection' I asked her where she was located and her responce was India. When my question was ''have you ever made this kind of connection" her answer was no and she became extremly rude. Well I have Vented. TRAVELOSITY just lost another customer.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • De
        Dean H. Crandell Aug 11, 2008

Travelocity/Travelosity's tv advertisement that uses jackhammer noise is the most disturbing ad I've ever heard. It is an abomination. I will never utilize this travel service, and I hold them in personal contempt.

ADVERTISIMENT