TravelCenterOnLine.com Complaints & Reviews

TravelCenterOnLine.comPeter Galin Fraud

Peter Galin is a fraud. He took our money (over 2, 000 dollars) and did not give us the tickets we purchased. Later we found out that he took dozens of other peoples money and disappeared. Now we are all searching for him and trying to get our money back which is near to impossible because the company is closed. What can be done? Well, we can let everyone know where we found him and cause him as much discomfort as he caused us by his lies and deception:

We found Mr. Galin living at /the addresses have been removed/

Peter, we know what you did and we will find you and you can't hide. You stole thousands of dollars from alot of people and we are all very angry. We know your birthday is coming up (Dec 01, 1962) and we will send you a present. All your relatives hiding information about you will also be found: Piuter Galin, Sofia Glusmkina Galin, Sofrya Glusmkina Galin, Irella Galin, Zofya Galin, Larisa Galin, Mikhail Galin, Biana Galin, Alexander Galin.

Mr. Galin also has another website called aircheap.org, notice it has a link to the initial site he owns www.travelcenteronline.com
There is alot of dirt on Peter Galin, like the fact that he collects social security while working and his mom runs the business to hide it. Also, Mr. Galin is a tax evader who has been hiding from the tax collector. Its amazing what a little google can bring up on Peter Galin from Brighton beach. He is the Bernie Madoff of travel.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Th
      The real Peter Apr 06, 2011

The Peter Galin described above is NOT the "Peter Galin" you're looking for. I the real Peter Galin and all my relatives (except Piuter Galin - he is your "guy" and is NOT my relative) listed above have nothing to do with this case. We just happen to have the same rare last name. This case was brought to my attention just recently.

Concentrate your efforts on finding Piuter Galin. Piuter Galin (he may call himself Peter, but he's not me) is your guy. Do searches for Piuter Galin and follow the road.

It also would be nice for whoever posted this dirt about my good name along with all other above names (except Piuter) to retract their comments and set the record straight.

Again, a simple due dilligence will get you to the right person - Piuter is the person of interest here.

• Kr
      krasnobaev Nov 23, 2009

He took money from us also. What can be done now? After you have found him. Are there any legal ways to "cause him as much discomfort as he caused us"?

TravelCenterOnLine.com — My bad experience with TravelCenterOnLine.com

I bought tours for 5 people: PHILADELPHIA tour ($320 04/13/2008), New York tour ($275...