Travel Club Complaints & Reviews

Travel Clubvoid ticket

Dear Mr./Mrs.
I have complement about the canceled tickets (flight date - 28 Jul) which I booked on 24 of July for Mr. Vasilios lagios and Mr. Rati Tsitsilashvili. First of all let me inform you that Mr. Vasilios Lagios is our VIP traveler and his comfortable journey is our main goal.

on 28 of July they had very Impotent business meeting in Athens and after that thy were going to visit Thessaloniki as well. Unfortunately when the passengers arrived in airport they got information that both tickets were cancelled, It was surprise for travelers, nobody had informed us about that before and we were shocked regarding that Information. I contact the provider company (SmartFares) directly to resolve the problem but they were unable to help us, regarding the SmartFares information tickets were cancelled from airline side.
Apart from Mr. Vasilios could not have meeting with his partners and finally he loss 10000$. (in case of request he can introduce you the relevant documents) of course we are requesting that compensation from company which canceled the tickets and did not informed us about it.
with attached file you can found the conversation details between me and Smartfears representative, addition I am sending the screenshots were is visible that tickets were confirmed and my credit card was full charged as well with the total amount

sincerely
Mrs. Tamar Sordia
Tourism Manager
Mob: +[protected]
e-mail: [protected]@travelclub.ge
Address: 8, tsabadze str, Tbilisi, Georgia

void ticket

Travel Clubtime share rip off

On July 23 2014 I was at a conference in the Bahamas and was approached by a representative of the Ocean Reef Resort and was asked to join a travel club which they claimed was not a time share. I went back the following day to cancel and was introduced to the manager who assured me there were no maintenance fees like a time share. Now that i am back in the USA I taken the time to go over the paper work and have discovered that it is a Scam . Rep Ketera Rolle is very good at misleading customers.
    This is not a company to do business with. The reps are never available when called they are always in meetings or you are directed to some one else never the person who had you agree to become a member of the scam .
    JR

• Vi
        virendra dave Jun 06, 2016

we went on last fridayon 5th dec.at 6pm and they gave us a presrnation for this travel pacatge and we paid 5463 and try to contect on monday .I ask for cancellation, i was told to emil the requst and we did that but custmaer service told me that they do not come before wensday.we went there and ona of the directer say no for canellation.what kind of wright we have we do not know.If you can help me, we so lots of complaint on this side. so we cont you. tks.

• St
        stormlover Apr 01, 2010

Anyone that has been suckered by these guys go here, and see if they are listed. they are being sued by the Texas Attorney General.
        http://www.the33tv.com/news/links/kdaf-texas-attorney-general-travel-fraud-release, 0, 6578196.story