Menu
Home Products & Services Transworld International
S
12:40 pm EST

Transworld International - Website always in error

I started a home based biz through this company & purchased an online pharmacy with the web address www.betterpricemedicationlive.com .The sales rep who convinced me to do this online business said he would coach me thrice a week to advertise my website .Two weeks later he stopped calling never returned my email or phone calls .That is not all my website page is in error half the month, you can never leave a voicemail anymore since the voicemail is ALWAYS full.I send them an email to fix the website EVERYDAY as long as the page is in error I never get a response from them .Their website onlinemedicalrx.com seems to be a fake I have always received page error for that website.
There is no way to reach them or correspond with them except when they want you to get websites from them or sell you something.
I must have lost a lot of business because of this not to mention all the advertising sites that think this is a scam

Read full review of Transworld International

Hide full review
V
5:55 am EST

Transworld International - Total scam

I was approached by phone by a James Montgomery who represented that his company is a huge, ongoing organization with interests in Timeshare resorts all ver the world and that they are one of the largest sellers and renters of these timeshares. He convinced me that I could list my two Timeshares with him for sale or for rental, and since they were both so 'hot' I could expect very rapid results. He also convinced me that I needed to pay up front (what was I thinking... or not?) the closing costs for the two properties once they were sold and that there would be no further charges of any kind. I dropped $1100 with this guy on the promise that he would have results within 3 months and that if not I would be registered for life.

Nothing he said was true, as far as I can tell. For a while I was able to reach a 'Debbie' at 281 962 493 who was his assistant and got reports on how terrible the market was but that I should be patient. None of these numbers seem to work right now and no-one has ever contacted me, sent me any receipts, or is available for discussion. This is a total scam and if there were justice these people would be found, charged, convicted and sentenced for fraud.

Read full review of Transworld International

Hide full review

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account