Tober Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Tober LogisticsFraudulent company

Please make sure that your shipping agent is not shipping through them, even if are not. Our shipping agent was EOM shipping.

After our experience, it's my opinion that Tober Logistics targets non-Americans since they realize how hard it is to sue long distance.

Tober Logistics is a horrific rip off. It is a storing & logistics company. My husband & I shipped a 130 Cubic foot container full of our belongings (worth $10, 000) from the US to India & they lost it. Don't know how anyone can “lose" a container weighing several tones!

Tober Logistics refuses to answer any calls. Thank God we had the container insured. However, even insurance is having a tough time tracing it! This was shipped in June 2008. No news yet. I lost all my clothes, shoes, & books and family photographs in there.

• Ha
    HateDishonestBusinesses Dec 09, 2008

While my company in good faith paid Tober in advance, Tober has in turn NOT paid the required agents to have container shipped.

Tober LogisticsNon responsive, late shipment will not release goods

We contracted an agent of Tober Logistics to move our furniture and belongings from Denver to Hong Kong. EOM is the agent, they have been somewhat helpful in trying to move Tober. We were promised delivery in mid July. Now, we're in the middle of October and still don't have our stuff.
We spent several days on the phone tracking the shipment, found out that it had been here for several days and finally have spent two weeks wrangling with Tober to confirm to the local agent that we paid them.

Tober has been contacted by phone at least 20 times, voicemails and emails have been sent by both us and the local agent to confirm release of our goods.
No response for over two weeks.

reference #[protected]
Container: UESU4646506
Seal: 5701954

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices