Tires Complaints & Reviews

TiresBad Service

NTB in Matthews, NC is soooo full of it sheesh came the other day Thurs(1/28/16) and they tried to be cheap and patched my tire instead of putting a new one for free that my warranty covers. I called from the time I left my house to make sure they had one in stock and didn't realize that I was still on hold while driving there for 17 mins. When I walked in I told the guy name Roy someone left me on hold for 17 mins and he looked and said oh, how can I help no sorry for inconvenience or anything. Smh so now my time is being wasted sitting here waiting for them to put on a new tire going on 1hr. My next set of tires will not come from this place. Sitting in the waiting room since 5:00 and at 6:08 you ask me to go to Monroe NTB bc you don't have one in stock. Didn't even have the common courtesy to go get the tire for me instead he blew me off and said that it would be too late by the time he goes and get it so I should go get it. I was headed toward Charlotte but the nearest NTB was in Monrow opposite direction so that's even more time and gas wasted. Also while I was there for about 45 mins I saw the Mgr Jason walk out of his office yawning as if he had been asleep I sarcastically asked and he said no. Save your money and go elsewhere

TiresLOUSEY INSURANCE

SHAME ON YOU DISCOUNT TIRES YOU ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE NOT TO COVER OUR TIRES AFTER WE NOT ONLY SPEND A LOT ON TIORES BUT ALSO YOUR ROAD TIRE WARRENTY, AND YOU ALWAYS GIVE EXCUSES, SHAME ON YOU WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE TIRES AGAIN AND NEITHER WILL ANY OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY AFTER WE PLAN A FAMILY TRIP WE ARE IN ANOTHER STATE AND YOUR FIRST EXCUSE IS YOU GOT THE WHOLE ON THE TOP OF THE TIRE NOT ON THE SIDE THEN YOU DONT HAVE IT STOCK ANYMORE THEN, YOU DIDENT PAY THE EXTRA 20.00 FOR THE FULL WARRENTY AFTER SPENDING OVER $1900.00 HOW DUMP IS THAT?????SHAME ON YOU!!!YOU LOST A LOT OF GOOD CUSTOMERS!!!SHAME ON YOU!!!

LOUSEY INSURANCE

Respond

Tirestook three weeks to get put on then ask not to come back because I was upset over the change in the price & of how long it took to get them put on

I had oil change was told I would need new tirers & given a price {very high} Three weeks later after a ice storm. I decided I better get them. I phoned the dealer asked again about get good tires about cheap. I was given a price of $553.20. I made a appointment for 1:00 pm on Monday. Phoned back again remembered I had 10% off disscount. so price was going to be $502.20. Went to dealer 15 minutes before 1:00. Was waiting for car when man came back at 1:15 told me I would have to get another appointment because the tires were not even going to be there until 4:00 that day. They do have a car to take me to work which is what they wanted me to do. But I work until 11:30 pm so I would not be able to get the car. I phoned back was told it would be a week before they could do the tiers. To make a long story short it took three weeks to get the tires. Once again an appointment at 1:00 pm. I had to wait 2 and 1/2 hours before I got the car back then they wanted to charge me the first price which was almost $700.00 dollars for the tiers. Because I was upset with them over how I was treated I told them as soon as I got the last 2 oil changes that I had paid for I would not be back and that I would not reconmend them to any one. The next day after I paid them $600.00 and some dollars they phoned me and told me not to come back. Now I am tring to make sure though ever mean proable that they have to do my oil changes. This is very bad business. I had never had any problems or complaint about this dealer until now. Be ware is you us this dealer.

Tiresprices

The tires at tire plus is to high and they do not give you the miles the claim. I went in 2009 and the service was not good just over price. Now I got a flat on the road and the tolled me in only to be riffed off. the tire is not a good tire .I feel that the service i recieved was over price then trying to force me to aplly for a credit card i did not want. Ithsnk god for the pepboys in the neigborhood cause just becasue they see a woman and child they do not try to take advantage of me and get me to spend $400.00 on a simple tire change.These guy at tires plus faults advertisment for the least expensive tire was all lies. I will never go to them again if the man of stair can help me con-artist work everywhere.

5 Responses
          • 95
            95eclipsers Feb 22, 2013

The Tires Plus card is something that the company pushes VERY hard, and the people at the store level are tracked on how many they sell. The upper level managers make a bonus on how many cards the disrict sells. The card may or may not be a good thing to have, that's up to you, but the techniques Tires Plus uses to sell it are annoying at least or even invasive. If the saleman is doing their job they are supposed to hound you three times every visit to try to get you to sign up for a card. The card is designed to increase customer retention, in other words, having the card in your wallet makes you more likely not only to return to Tires Plus, but to spend LOTS of money there (thus the purpose of not paying a dime now). Customers are always told the card is interest free, when it's actually not. The customer is charged interest on their purchase until they pay off the principal. if they pay it off the principal within the promotional time period then the interest is waived. If it is NOT paid off on time or a payment is late it goes into default and is charged a high interest rate, currently on the order of about 22%.

• Flat tire Service Refused: I purchased complete set of 4 tires. Sam's Club #4784 refused repair.

• Bl
            Blab Mar 10, 2010

Do not purchase tires from any of their stores. Clearly they are not just incompetent, they are sorry people of poor character with no morals and dont care who they hurt!

• Ka
            Kathy Mar 23, 2009

go to the Tire Kingdom website and contact them through an e-mail.

They are offering anouther program. Still a gas redemtion or a prepaid Visa card.
            good luck

• Ka
            kat Mar 20, 2009

Four months ago I purchased tires for about $ 700.00 at Tire Kingdom because they told me I would get a FREE GAS REDEMPTION CERTIFICATE FOR $ 500.00. I did everything as resquested and never received any gas cards yet.
            Contact info: [email protected]