ADVERTISIMENT

Timex Complaints & Reviews

Timexno rebate received

I purchased a Timex watch at Kohls department store and was given a rebate coupon of an additional 20%off. I mailed and made copies of everything.

No rebate received. KOhls gives out wrong phone number to contact Timex over this offer. The rebate offer address on the rebate form is different

from the address online .

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Jd
      JDoolin4 Jun 03, 2016

Purchased a watch at Kohls on 12/22/10 with a 20% rebate offer from Timex. I mailed my rebate the next day and still have not received the refund - today is March 24th When I contacted Timex they would only take my name, address and phone number and they would submit an email to their main office. They could not provide me with a time frame in which someone would respond or how they would be contacting me. I could not get any information regarding the rebate of if they even received it.

• Jr
      jray Feb 07, 2010

I purchase a Timex watch from Kohl's in Leander, Tx. on 12-12-09 and sent the rebate requests in 12-13-09. I have yet to receive my rebate from Timex. The rebate forms states, " Rebate checks shall be mailed within 60 days of receipt of valid rebate requests."

Timex — Deadly chemical products

I am writing about the fact that Timex is using hexavalent chromium or chromium 6 in the tanning process of...

ADVERTISIMENT