Timex Complaints & Reviews

Timexno rebate received

I purchased a Timex watch at Kohls department store and was given a rebate coupon of an additional 20%off. I mailed and made copies of everything.

No rebate received. KOhls gives out wrong phone number to contact Timex over this offer. The rebate offer address on the rebate form is different

from the address online .

• Jr
    jray Feb 07, 2010

I purchase a Timex watch from Kohl's in Leander, Tx. on 12-12-09 and sent the rebate requests in 12-13-09. I have yet to receive my rebate from Timex. The rebate forms states, " Rebate checks shall be mailed within 60 days of receipt of valid rebate requests."

• Jd
    JDoolin4 Jun 03, 2016

Purchased a watch at Kohls on 12/22/10 with a 20% rebate offer from Timex. I mailed my rebate the next day and still have not received the refund - today is March 24th When I contacted Timex they would only take my name, address and phone number and they would submit an email to their main office. They could not provide me with a time frame in which someone would respond or how they would be contacting me. I could not get any information regarding the rebate of if they even received it.

TimexDeadly chemical products

I am writing about the fact that Timex is using hexavalent chromium or chromium 6 in the tanning process of there leather watch bands by a company out of Hong Kong. Hexavalent Chromium is deadly and I have been stricking by Chromium poisoning after purchasing this watch. I have a lawsuit filled against Timex If you or someone you know has purchased a Timex watch with a leather band and developed a rash or pain and discomfort from the watch strap. Please contact me at [protected]@aol.com I have photos of my injury from 2004. People need to be made aware of this deadly chemical that is being sold in the US to you and your friends and loved ones.

• Ji
    JIM. TUMILTY Apr 17, 2015

I HAVE HAD THREE WEEKS I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY WATCH PROBLEM, A SIMPILE RUBBER BAND, THAT BROKE, THE PART OF THE BAND THAT KEEPS IT, TUCKED NEXT TO THE BAND I HAVE A IRONMAN I DON'T WEAR IT

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices