ADVERTISIMENT

Tier One Warranty Complaints & Reviews

Tier One Warranty — Refusal to pay claims

This company is a SCAM. They take your money, make you wait for 3 months and 5000 miles. Then once you try to...

Tier One WarrantyTerrible experience

I have been trying to get a refund of my extended auto warranty for 4 months now. I paid $1300 for the extended warranty and tried to cancel 3 months later. They will tell you to contact the company that sold the warranty. In my case that was Warranties 4 Wheels. Warranty 4 Wheels tells me they have done all they can do for me and to get my refund and I should contact Tier One. Tier One states contact Warranties 4 Wheels. I have sent 8 emails to [protected]@tierone.com all with no response. Tier one called me at the request of warranties 4 wheels and stated they would send the check out. That was over 2 weeks ago.There is only one published email. Since then all calls to them state leave a message and they will call back. None of my calls have been returned.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Ka
      Kathi MacDonald Apr 22, 2010

This is the worst company that I ever dealt with.

• Bi
      Billy D Smith Apr 09, 2009

I also have an extended warranty purchased through Warranties 4 Wheels & after your complaint I took the time to read through my policy where I found that Tier One warranty LLC is nothing more than an administrator in which the refund wouldn't come from them but from the obligor or carrier. Before you wrote your blog did you have the "smarts" enough or the intelligence to read through your policy?

ADVERTISIMENT