Tickle.com Complaints & Reviews

Tickle.comInternet SW & Digital Media

Like many other unsuspecting consumers posting complaints on this site about tickle.com I registered for a one time IQ valuation service last July. Being extremely busy I do not check my credit card statements as often as I should. To my disgust I found out today that they have been charging my card for the past twelve months without my authorisation, a total of $179.40 to date when I only signed up for $14.95.

I intend to follow the five step plan noted by Rick of Voorhees, NJ posted on this site as detailed below as a matter of principle only to encourage a Federal Trade Investigation into their dubious business practices.

• Jg
    J Gray Dec 16, 2006

I just found out they had been charging me for 5 months! They gave me a three month credit after I found a number to call them (it's not available on their website). I wrote them as well as these are very deceptive business practices. I challenged them to show me the email in which they told me my trial was up and also show how many times I'd used the site (zero). My mistake was giving any .com my credit card #.

Tickle.comUnauthorized charges to credit card

I seem to be another of those people who have been scammed by the above mentioned company. I took the IQ test when my grandson asked me to do so - his reward for a certain number of people taking the test was to be a computer. I took the test and agreed to the initial one time charge which I was told would be $15.00. The actual charge was $19.95.

I no way did I agree to any additional charges. My credit card is now being charged monthly for $19.95. I have notified my credit card company of this unauthorized charge and they have taken cared of it more than one time. Phoning the company is a frustration as all one gets is a recording. Any assistance you can offer will be appreciated.

Company details:

Tickle Media Co.
222 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94108.

• Fr
    Frank C Oct 03, 2006

My credit card has been charged for $19.95 without my consent, this was part of the IQ test I purchased. I contacted Them at 800-908-3008 and they said I signed up for a premium service which I did NOT. They said they would cancel the subscription and I said to reverse the charge or I would contact the consumer advocates office. They said they charge will be reversed and gave me a tracking number and within 48 hours I will see a credit.

Jose Almonte Jun 01, 2007

CSDETAILS.COM, I was charged $44.85 from this site without being authorized.

• Ca
    Carolyn Davis Jun 16, 2007

I was charged 72.31,for what I have no idea, nor do I know how this site got my bank #. The only way I know of is to have steamed off another computer at a motel, someone else's order and I paid for them not knowing about it. I was told by a computer tec that within so many feet other computers can pick up. So people beware at motels and such!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices