Ticket Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Ticket SolutionsAvoid at all costs

On 2/29/08 I bought 2 tickets to the 2008 Yankees Old Timers Game/Yankees Angels game from Ticket Solutions to be sent to my home by FEDEX, backing it up by a 200% guarantee of delivery on time. Not receiving them by May I emailed customer service & was told they were on order & I would get them before the game. July, still don't have them, I called & was told I would get them by 7/25/08. 7/25 arrives & I still don't have them, I called a number of times all last week-on 8/1 they say I can go to a NYC restaurant/bowling alley to get them & I say I want them sent to my home in CT as agreed. FEDEX get the package Friday, drives it to NJ for delivery by noon 8/2 the day of the game. Noon arrives-no delivery-they find they were taken to Philadelphia, why they don't know. I & FEDEX calls Ticket Solutions & they will NOT honor 200% guarantee, only what I paid. They had 5 months to deliver and failed. DO NOT buy from Ticket Solutions - save yourself my trauma!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Ticket SolutionsDisrespectful customer treatment

I bought college football tickets over a year ago from this site. I was given different tickets than I bought that were in my opinion, not as their quote says "the same or better". The tickets came only one day prior to my departure and since I live at least 800 miles away, it was too late for me to much, however I was disappointed. Once I returned, I was contacted by a customer service representative to follow up on my trip. She was pleasant and I let her know of my discrepancy from what I bought verses what I received. She said that she would have a manager contact me. However, from that point their business and customer service went spiraling down hill. I let the manager that I spoke to know what had happened and I have never had my words so manipulated. He confirmed that they were different tickets than the ones that I bought. The tickets that I had bought were for row 18 and I was given row 42 in a completely different section. His quote to me was "you would have bought those tickets anyways". I shared with him that his site has a 200% guarantee and I was NOT given what I had paid for. To have a site that boasts to have such wonderful customer service treat me so poorly, by a manager none the less, is to say the least BAD BUSINESS. It had nothing to do with money, but the principles of good business and I let him know this. He didn't seem to care. I may be only one person, but if they are willing to treat one customer so disrespectfully, then I am sure that they will do it again.

Comment Guidelines