Theta Technology Complaints & Reviews

Theta TechnologyClass action law suit!

This is to any one out there who has received sub par service from ipower or has been lied to by there technical support. I am working on putting together a Class Action Law Suit against this company. In order to do so, I will need the support the any one who has had dealings with them and had to move there hosting because of it. If you would like to join us in this venture. Please email your horror story with ipower to. [protected]@hotmail.com making sure the subject is clearly labeled.

So I am able to file your compliant away and build up a strong case against them.

• Be
    Betty Mingo Dec 18, 2007

I would like to know if you are talking about the same company that I am thinking about getting to do my company web site as well please call me. 803-4758-8476. They were talking about getting me set up for 300.00 and having four different business that could draw customers to my business web site and I would also be receiving additional money from them as well.

Andrew T. Reilley III Jan 01, 2008

The challenge with the web development industry is there is no association to "disbar" unethical providers. Many of them operate almost anonymously and from many different "virtual offices".

As a seasoned technology executive, bucking the industry SOP of avoiding any overhead, I founded a real, bricks and mortar web services company called United WebWorks, Inc. (unitedwebworks.com) We have hundreds and hundred of satisfied clients and googling us will not result in 5 complaints on page one as it does for these folks. In fact, you will not find one on any page. We are listed in the yellow pages, in our domain reg information, we are trustworthy and accountable for all we do. It would be my pleasure to serve anyone who wants a very affordable, one of a kind gorgeous, website for their small business. We understand your needs and challenges because we are a small business too.

Theta TechnologyScam tech support!

This company will lie right to your face,

I asked them to update the whois information on 3 of my domains, I received an email from them stating then have done what i asked, then 4 days later another saying they they could not do as I asked because the I fed the domain whois info bogus information and no i cant update it. Now i must pursue action with the BBB against them or transfer the domains just to update my whois information.

I beg of any one going to use this company for any thing not to. It is a mistake and they should be shut down!! They are liars and a scam artists. This is not spoke out of biest, its a the plan and simple truth. If you want to spent 4 hour waiting for tec support and fighting for months to get no were this is the place for you.

If any one wishes to pursue legal action action against this terrible company please email me, I am gathering information to file a law suit against them.

Andrew T. Reilley III Jan 01, 2008

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices