Therapeutic Memory Scuffs Complaints & Reviews

Therapeutic Memory ScuffsNever received them

I ordered these scuffs on June 9th and have not received them, however you have cashed my check. Why are you not sending them to me? Please reply to email address given. These were ordered through the mail using an ad I found in our Sunday paper.

Thanks,
Mrs. Robert C. (Jane) Millen.

Charles D. Allen Nov 22, 2008

I ordered TWO pair of Memory Scuffs, you immediately cashed my check. Where are the SCUFFS. This order was placed from the Newspaper Ad. in the Sunday paper.
      2626 Wilderness Way
      New Braunfels, Tx. 78132

• El
      ElaineW Sep 18, 2020

Thank you for reporting this issue! I just saw the ad in the Sunday paper and was going to order but thought I should look up reviews for this company. I am glad I found your post.

Therapeutic Memory Scuffsnever received order

On 4/18/2008 i orderd the Therapeutic Memory Scuffs in the ammount of $ 15.47. As of 6/4/2008 the Slippers have never been received. Carl A Blystone

• Pa
        paul beauchamp Jul 08, 2008

My wife was going to order a pair of Comfort slippers, but we are wondering if
        we should.Took a look at the complaints about people not recieving
        products from you, seem to be a lot of unhappy customers out there.

• El
        ElaineW Sep 18, 2020

@paul beauchamp I agree! I was just about to order and thought I should look on line to see about reviews of the product! Instead I am seeing negative reviews about this company that takes your money and doesn't send the product. Thank you!