TheOnlineTicketShop.com Complaints & Reviews

TheOnlineTicketShop.comPurchasing of V Festival Tickets

I purchased two tickets for V Fest Chelmsford back in March 09. Had not received the tickets with 10 days to go so phoned company and was told they would be here within 7 days of event. Then had email to say because of late delivery of tickets we would have to meet rep two days before event. No call. Then had another email to say we would have to meet Thomas at event. Was given 2 mobile numbers - one was dead and the other engaged. Tried for hours to meet this man, he kept putting us back and back. Then told him I was there waiting to get tickets for my son and his friend and he finally asked me to meet him outside a pub in Chelmsford Town Centre where he gave me two wristbands. Really bad service. Nearly ruined my sons weekend, total despair at times. Do not use this company as I think I was one of the lucky ones and finally got my tickets.

TheOnlineTicketShop.comNo tickets for Bruce Springsteen in Hyde Park

I purchased two tickets for Hyde Park concert on March 20th 2009. They debited my account on March 25th with £207. Two days before the concert, which was on 28 June 09, I received an email to say that there were no tickets and that we would be refunded. I have persistently chased them and I received an email on Friday morning to say that they would check with their accounts department and come back to me in the afternoon. I did not hear any further and I have emailed them on Saturday advising them that I will be taking legal action if they do not refund my money now. I have printed off the pages of their website which guarantee tickets 100% and I have printed off their commitment to refund the money. How can I go about suing these people? I have now seen the various websites complaining about this company, but I wasn't looking for scam complaints at the time of booking. This is the first time I have been caught. I have learned my lesson, but am curious to know how these people are allowed to continue to trade. Theft. Fraud. Not to mention the disappointment factor. These were a birthday present for my husband.

• Sh
    Sheeyah Jul 06, 2009

I'd give them more time to refund the money first. I doubt you'd win a lawsuit at this point.

• Sp
    spud Jul 13, 2009

Similar experience. Bought ticket, got email comfirmation, then they failed to respond to any enquiry. Emails go unanswered, telephone calls ringout or are diverted to a full message box where you cannot even leave a message.

Referred to Trading Standards. Scammers.

• Im
    IM A CHIEF Jul 16, 2009

Totally agree.
    We bought two tickets which we didnt receive.
    We received no emials, no replies and couldnt get through on the phone.
    Then found all these sites saying these people are scammers.
    We paid with debit card through bank, so we reported it to this as a fraudulent transaction to the bank, we had to send full details tot the bank including order confirmation e.t.c but we also included some of the comments on the web about them been sammmers.
    I think the banks must be aware of them because to our utter shock the money was paid back into our account less than two weeks after we opened the investigation!!!
    What bothers me is if the banks do know that these people are scammers then why are they authorising debit or credit card payments to them in the first place????...that doesnt make any sense to me.
    Anyway thankfully we got our money back and we will NOT use them again and urge others NOT to use them.
    ALL YOU WILL GET FROM THEONLINETICKETSHOP IS RIPPED OFF BUT NO TICKETS!!!

• Ri
    Rich16 Jul 24, 2009

Totally agree, these guys are a disgrace. My friends have lost over £300 and never seen tickets or money back. The onlineticketshop.com is a total scam DO NOT GO NEAR THEM. If you have had problems with these guys like hundreds of others, then go to http://theonlineticketshop.myfreeforum.org/index.php and share your experiences. They are getting together all the people who are still owed money so the SFO and Trading Standards people see quite how serious the problem is...not to mention the press!

• Ro
    Road Runner Aug 02, 2009

I am delighted to report that I have been contacted by the Onlineticketshop and a full refund has been paid into my account. I am given to understand that there has been a backlog of administration too large to handle on account of the Michael Jackson concert which they are trying to deal with and it takes time. They are adamant that they are not acting fraudulently. On account of having been reimbursed in full, I withdraw my allegations of 'theft' and 'fraud' from my initial script.

TheOnlineTicketShop.comBeware of this site!

I have purchased 2 tickets for game September 29 Scotland Vs Italia on the site "Theonlineticketshop.com" I have now discovered only looking for on google that is a site that defrauds unaware clients... Can someone help me in some way? I paid 90 $ every ticket and in my situation there are so many people... Thanks for every possible suggestion.

• Mi
    MICK OGDEN Jul 02, 2009

theonlineticketshop.com BEWARE THEY WILL NOT SEND YOUR TICKETS, AND WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY, I WAS DONE FOR £270.00 FOR ACDC TICKETS 26-06-2009 ALONG WITH 100s OF OTHER FANS, LIST OF E MAIL ADDRESS OF VICTIMS CALL 07920875579 FOR A LIST OF NOT HAPPY CUSTOMERS

• Mi
    MICK OGDEN Jul 02, 2009

watch these conmen, they will do you

John Green Jul 10, 2009

I think I have been duped by theonlineticketshop. They promised delivery of my tickets for The Eagles to arrive on 10/07/09.the tickets HAVE NOT arrived and the concert is on 11/07/09.You can't reach them by phone, it is impossible, is this a police matter ? John Green

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices