Theft Protect Service Complaints & Reviews

Theft Protect Service — Unauthorized Account debit of 33.98

After seeing an unathorized debit in my account from Theft protect Services i immediately called, they...

Los Alamos

Theft Protect Serviceunauthorized withdrawal from checking account

This company, Theft Protect Service, has deducted $31.85 from my checking account. I never authorized them to do this and I have never heard of this company. This has caused me to have a negative balance in my checking account. I'm not sure if my bank will return it or not. I just opened this checking account less than a month ago and they have already caused me to have an overdraft. I don't know what my bank is going to charge me for this.