The Toy Hunt Complaints & Reviews

The Toy HuntOrder Canceled

I placed an order for party supplies for my daughter's birthday. I placed the order on May 20th. They indicated that a couple of the items were on back order. But, I went ahead with the order thinking I would receive the majority of it within a few days (per their shipping policy). On May 31st I received an email from them indicating nothing has been shipped and they are cancelling my entire order without notice. I would suggest not ordering from this company!

The Toy Hunt — BUYER BEWARE, DO NOT BUY FROM THEIR WEBSITE

I placed my order on 5/18 for my son's birthday supplies.The website states item ships within 24- 36...

The Toy HuntTerrible service

The website TheToyHunt.com deceives customers by inflating MSRP prices and offering what looks like a huge percentage off - which is a lie. Here is just one example. The Toy Hunt advertises a Mickey's Clubhouse Party Dinner Plate 8 pack at a regular price of $4.70 and a sale price of $3.29. The manufacturers website shows the actual MSRP of only $3.49. The Toy Hunt has inflated the MSRP by $1.21 to give an apparent 30% discount, when in reality the discount is much much less.

• Ta
        talt Nov 10, 2009

Terrible Terrible service. I will never purchase from there again. I just wish I never purchased anything from them in the first place, more of a hassle than anything. They outright don't care about getting the order right. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

• Ke
        Kelly E May 07, 2009

I ordered Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse coloring books and crayons for my son's birthday party. I had ordered 15 of each plus shipping all in all spent about $60.oo. I received the shipment yesterday and when I open the box eveything was just thrown in there, there was no packing material and the majority of the crayons and boxes were broken as well as 4 of the books being damaged. I called thier customer service number as was informed that there was no law stating that they had to use packing materials and that I could send them back at my cost for a refund. It would have cost more to send them back. When I expressed my irritation I was informed "that they're only coloring books and crayons". So on top of what I already spent for these items I now have to go and purchase new items to give away as favors.

I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH SUCH HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. WHEN DEALING WITH THE TOY HUNT WEBSITE...BUYER BEWARE!!

I will also submit a complaint to Disney being that it is thier items which The Toy Hunt appears to have issues dealing with.