the loan modification group Complaints & Reviews

the loan modification groupnot reliable

I sent them my money for a loan modification and I was outraged that they absolutely did nothing for my loan and my family as they said they would. I thought i was going to lose my house. Fortune hit me however and i found a guy that just started a modification business with some lawyers that were really good and kept me aware of everything. I was so relieved. They do charge a fee however they allowed me to make payments and I am able to keep my home now. The bank has just called today and offered me a 5.25% rate from9% adjustable. Now it is a fixed rate and all my missed payments are rolled over to the end of my Mortgage. i reccomend them to anyone looking for a good family owned business that has the ability to really help people fix their situations. they are called American Loan Modification Group LLC based in Lake Mary, FL. Ask for Jake or Gina they are the owners and they are really good christian people as well. [protected]. Americanlmg.com

• Sk
      skyking Feb 24, 2009

I am talking to Modification mod Group and am unsure about this company. Does anyone know of of other mod companies that I can talk to and compare how they do business?

• Nm
      nm Mar 02, 2009

Unfortunately this company was misrepresting themselves as my company (The Loan Modification Firm). There employees would use my compay's name since they did not have a BBB membership nor could they since they were in business for such a short time. Numerous calls were made to there attorney regarding this situation. They are a bunch of liars. Please feel free to check www.sunbiz.org and see what happens to a company like this. DISSOLUTION!

• Nm
      nm Mar 02, 2009

Please feel free to contact us www.loanmodificationfirm.com

• Gc
      gcachero Mar 01, 2010

That's funny because I've been working with Jacob Adams for nearly a year now. He started off using the name National Loan Modification Group or American Loan Modification Group, which is the company this person complained about...and now he's using the name National Mortgage Solutions. He seemed great at first, was the most professional sounding out of all the others I spoke with and even called me several times a week with updates. Now, nearly a year later (with no solution, obviously) I'm the one that always has to call or email asking for updates and all I get in response is, "I'll call them and get back to you no later than...", and of course he never calls back. I checked the BBB and yes, he is not registered with them and according to the BBB this company is closed. So much for good Christian people.

• We
      WEDNESDAY11 Oct 05, 2010

IT SOUNDS LIKE HE TRIED TO HELP YOU BUT WAS UNABLE TO DO SO. MAYBE YOUR SITUATION WAS TO EXTREME. AT LEAST HE DIDN'T STEAL FROM YOU AND HE MADE EVERY POSSIBLE EFFORT TO SERVICE YOUR FILE.

• Ss
      SSD123 Nov 05, 2010

[censor] Jacob Adams, he is liar and crook. He owns so much money to many families. Shame on him, seriously! People aere looking to get out of realestate mess and seeking for help. I know 5 peple that he srewed over. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH JAKE ADAMS!!!

• Tt
      tttttlgkgfktr Dec 22, 2010

jacob adams of national mortgage solutions has promised to mod our house...almost a year later he had us put 9500 into his companys escrow and when started feeling weird about things asked for money back and a month later now still excuses...called bank and they said they havent heard of anything and my house is in foreclose...googled his name and alot of shady stuff...dont trust...beware...

• Tt
      tttttlgkgfktr Jan 15, 2011

Jake Adams of Nationa mortgage solutions repaid the $9, 500 he owed to me back. The problem was taken care of.

• Yo
      Youwillgetyours May 12, 2011

I too worked with Jake (Jacob) Adams and he was real good at using the "I'm a Christian" bit to work the family trust angle but, the truth is he really is a crook! I sent $700 that my family didn't have and after a year of no resolve I called my bank to find out that he never called. I called him on it and he stated that they couldn't tell me the truth yada-yada. I fired him and according to his Terms & Conditions as well as an email I asked for my money back. Long story...have 2 kids and still lost my house. This man will get his one day for all the families he took advantage of. I am now in a great home thanks to the almighty who I should have fully trusted in, in the first place. There is hope people.

the loan modification group — Scam

This company promise youthat they can get you loan reduced and they take your money and they can't. if...

the loan modification groupopt out list

Upon receiving an unsolicited telemarketing call, I respectfully asked for an addres to write in order to remove our COMPANY PHONE NUMBERS from their telemarketing lists. Telemarketer refused to provide the information and continued to request information from me in order to obtain my and/or my company's identity. I explained I wanted to send a WRITTEN REQUEST for our company name and numbers to be deleted from the list in order to preserve our rights under federal law and the telemarketer continued to refuse to provide the information. Very skilled in doing so, they waited me out until I became so frustrated that I hung up and as a result, our numbers were not removed from the telemarketing list...

james whitehead Oct 16, 2008

I CANNOT COMMENT ON THE TELEMARKETER BEING RUDE OR INCOOPERATIVE. IT MAY HAVE HAPPENED, AND DOES SEEM TO BE INEXCUSABLE. AS FAR AS THE COMPANY IS CONCERNED, I WAS TELEMARKETED BY THEM, AS WELL. I WAS TOLD ABOUT THEIR SERVICES, AND DECIDED TO TRY THEM OUT. I SENT A PAYMENT IN FOR THEM TO MODIFY MY EXISTING MORTGAGE, AND SO DID MY SISTER, WHO IS ALSO HAVING MORTGAGE PROBLEMS. MY MONEY WAS TOTALLY REFUNDED AFTER 10 DAYS, WHEN THE COMPANY DECIDED THEY WOULD NOT BE SUCCESSFUL MODIFYING MY MORTGAGE. MY SISTER, HOWEVER, IS STILL WORKING WITH THE COMPANY, AND ALTHOUGH IT HAS ONLY BEEN A FEW WEEKS, AND HER MODIFICATION IS NOT COMPLETE, SHE HAS TOLD ME SHE IS COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, SO FAR.

the loan modification group — am unsure if is scam or not

I am in foreclosure and saw this ad in my local Penny-save <back cover full page>..I am supposed to...