The Colon Diet Complaints & Reviews

The Colon Diet14 day trial is a scam

Unfortunately I did not find this web site before I fell prey to this companies unsrcupulous business practices. I read the 14 day trial and agreed to the terms. First, I only recieved one bottle instead of two. I cancelled 2 days before the end of the trial, but they sent another shipment and charged me anyway. I disputed with my credit card company and a chargeback was given so I returned the 2 bottles. However, they shipped and charged again. In the end I lost the credit card dispute as well. They got payment for two bottles that I returned. Be very cautious of this company. When I cancleed and asked for a cancellation number they guy told me to write the dat and his name and that would be enough. I should have known better.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

The Colon DietDont try thecolondiet.com I Was double charged!

I signed up for this company, and the terms says that i get 2 bottles every 30 days for $88.97. Thats fine i understand that. I was charged $177.94 after 13 days or so. Then i only received 2 bottles. that sounds like a double charge. I spoke to the company and they were like too bad, there are no refunds.

I immediately canceled my account with them. this is a very Shady company. i don't recommended trying colon pills with this company. no matter how you look at it i got doubled charged, and it was not my fault. I was not charged accordingly, i was double charged. This cannot be argued.

Comment Guidelines

7 Responses
        Anne Pierson Nov 21, 2008

I ordered the trial, product came very late. I mailed it back, called the # and left a message that I was canceling, sent emails to support. NOTE: their answering machine says to hold for customer service to cancel, noone ever answers. AND it gives a DIFFERENT email address to write for canceling. I sent emails there too. Then a week later they charged me 79.98. So I called and emailed again - I never got any response until I started posting complaints on this type of site. THEN I received one of the RUDEST emails ever. About how stupid I am and that I obviously can't read. And it wasn't signed. I called again, emailed again - no one has responded to even let me know if they got my product or not. I suggest we all file complaints with the Attorney General of California. This company has no customer service and there is OBVIOUSLY no way to cancel once ordered.
        They have a F rating with the BBB.

• Os
        Oscar Oct 27, 2008

This is indeed the worst company I have ever dealt with. I signed up for the trial, and yet didn't receive a thing, still they charged my credit card. So I called to try to cancel, and only got an answering machine. So I emailed, and this is what they replied:

"your *ucking credit card failed. Dont email us again you pathetic *ouche bag".

I wish someone would put them out of business all together.

• As
        Ashleigh Oct 20, 2008

This company is HORRIBLE!! Do not ever buy anything from them. I canceled my trial membership within the terms of agreement and was still charged!! I have sent the (as of date) 6 complaints via email, by phone (a guy named George hung up on me), and I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The BBB was unable to get a response from this company and they have posted it on their website. Avoid TheColonDiet!!! THIS IS A SCAM!

• La
        Laura Oct 13, 2008

I had previous posted a comment. I am extremely dissatisfied, I cannot get a hold of anybody at this company, the person from The Colon Diet that said to email, I did and no response, and the phone number now is full, and I can't leave a message, and to add to this I HAD CANCELLED IN WRITING, I'M STILL BEING CHARGED AND YOU CAN'T CONTACT THEM TO CANCEL (you can but they won't respond to your inquiries)!!! THIS IS SUCH A SCAM!!! I will update this site if this get's resolved.

• La
        Laura Oct 10, 2008

I returned the products within the trial period, I have confirmation that it was received through the shipping I did. Also, with the return of the products I had written instructions to cancel for the account. But I still got charged $79.98. Now I am vigorously trying to get a hold of them, and have also emailed them, but there has been NO response. So I returned on time, but still got charged, and now that I'm trying to fix their mistake they won't respond.

• Jl
        J Lanier Sep 16, 2008

I called and cancelled my trial for the colon diet and talked to Arvin Marootian who assured me several times I would see no further shipments and that he had succesfully fullfilled my cancellation request. He also refused to send me an email confirming my cancellation and said If I write down the date, his first and last name that this would be all I would need to prove my cancellation. Then sure enough I received 2 bottles in the mail and saw a charge of $88.97 in my bank acount. I've called them back serveral times to [protected] and no one answers the phone. I've left several messages and sent emails and got no response.

• Ar
        art Sep 10, 2008

Please send an email reply to this...Our company has never double charged anyone...Please email us your name and last name so we may resolve this issue. Send an email to this post and make sure you have this post as reference. If not we would like to thank competition.