Telstar Marketing Complaints & Reviews

Telstar Marketingdoesn't pay, just rehires every 3 weeks

Telstar just hired about 20 new employees, they had to there is hardly anybody left from their last hire. People quit because they don't get paid and get ignored when they start asking questions, or else they are fired if they complain about not getting paid. This may seem unbelievable that this company continues to do this month after month, but I am not exaggerating they do this so they never have to pay anyone, by the time your sapposed to be getting your first paycheck your fired and you never see any of it. We need to do something about this; file a claim with the board of labor, the link I'm attaching is a free online form. Hopefully everyone who has been effected fills one out.

• Cr
    C roy Jul 25, 2012

I did work as well with this company but quite after they kept putting me on new companies and with the 4 hour training rule i wasnt making any money. So i quit and than received an email from "mark Nash" with a pay stub for a little over 80.00(big money for 2 weeks of work) but it was never sent direct deposit. Mr Nash stated that bc i quit it would be a cheque and that it would be mailed withing 2 weeks. That was about 2 months ago and i still have not received it. I have filed a claim with the labour board of ontario and the case agent has now referred it to a 2nd level case agent as there seems to be multipul claims against the company.

• Da
    Dayna Brandt Apr 29, 2014

We've received fraud invoices from this company saying we owe them money for an online directory. We've never asked for this service or authorized it. They do not have a signed contract and keep threatening collections...

Telstar MarketingScam/Rip off/Do not pay employees/Liars/Cheats

Randy Crane aka Mark Nash aka John Robinson and God only knows who else "he" goes by! They hire you, training sucks...1st red flag! "He" and "team leaders" want you to say "whatever is necessary" to book appointments 2nd red flag! When asked about payday..."dont worry, what you have heard about NOT GETTING PAID by former employees, has been fixed! 3rd red flag! ...Pay day comes...NO PAY, "give us a chance" "the time difference, it will be there by 6" They still want you to continue working your shifts, (for nothing, is what happens) When Monday rolls around, you question where your pay is..."Oh I sent it via etransfer, it came back not accepted"
This company has so many excuses, its amazing how they come up with them all! Then to read the post from "Elizabeth" about the same complaints of NOT GETTING PAID...then to go back working for them. Is it out of stupidity? It is almost like they brain wash you!

Telstar MarketingNo Pay

I have also been ripped off by Telstar Marketing and John Robinson. If you go to facebook under Randy Crane it is the same picture that is on Shiftplanner under John Robinson. We all received a complaint on shiftplanning from an ex employee and I was told he was mad because he was let go thats why hes posting here.
I CAN VERIFY any and all complaints of not receiving my PAY from this company. Excuse after excuse, next day 100%.
I write this complaint so no one else gets ripped of by Telstar Marketing and John Robinson/Mark Nash/Randy Crane or whichever alias he uses to rip everyone off.
I am going to the labour board, better business bureau, service canada, facebook, twitter and calling every client that this company represents.
Get out now or do not get involved with this company. I am a 44 year old woman with a family and did not get fired from this job just didnt get paid. When asked about my PAY over and over again I was locked out of the system.
If anyone reads this please leave me a message because I am suing this company and the more people we have the better.

• Th
    theweave Jun 16, 2012

I just read your post and want you to contact me. I just got an email for a "phone interview" from them on Monday. My email is carlweaver (at)rogers.com. Please let me know what the deal is with this company so I have a heads up on Monday. I noticed you just posted this today so I am hoping you get this message!

• Ha
    hadenoughoftelstar Jun 20, 2012

Don't get sucked into the web of deciet!!!

• Te
    TeeJay1970 Jul 03, 2012

I am reading this post. I have been owed $873.60 since July of 2011... I have had non stop broken promises and lies from one Mark Nash...now one John Robinson whom Im assuming is nother fraudulant name. I know Mark Nash is one Randy Crane as the labour board is investigating on my behalf and this was admitted to them. Id advise anyone thats thinking of joining this company to run and run as fast as you can. This is a rip off artist at his best. He has no morals at all because he has no intention of paying anyone. But oh trust me you will definately hear alot of excuses but you will never see yor money. Im in the process now of waiting to hear from my lawyer because Im suing all the aliases and the company for allowing them to fraudulantly use names of people that dont exsist. Ive also contacted old employers they did campaigns for . I have contacted job posting sites to advise of this rip of company. I'm dealing with the labour board and now I am beinning to write to ever parliament member in Ontario regarding this and how they can let someone continue to use fraud. I am also contacting the RCMP in Ontario to file fraud charges as well. Good luck to any of you that are even thinking about joining this company and think that these posts are lies. Need anymore info please feel free to contact me

Margie Anderson Jul 31, 2012

I was wanting to hear more about this company..as I was hired on June 27, 2012 and only had a few shifts but no pay...email address [email protected]

• Ta
    TakeDownTelstar Aug 01, 2012

Margie don't stay too long, I know it's hard to take the word of a stranger, but none of us have gotten paid, you'll see after your first pay no money and empty excuses as why your not getting paid. If you want to work at home there is a lot better companies that actually pay you. He normally has a couple of people who have been there awhile who lie for him, and he pays them a little bit, and they would do anything for him, like Elizabeth, and Michelle. Be careful and when you finally leave make a claim with the ministry of labor for the money he owes you.

Telstar MarketingDon't pay employees

I am a former employee of Telstar Marketing.

Although the CEO of this company calls himself Mark Nash, his actual name is Randy Crane, also known as the CEO of Tele-Pros Inc.

There are countless reports on various rip off websites online, by both clients and employees, against Randy Crane and Tele-Pros. This would explain why Randy Crane now uses an alias.

I have not had any success recovering the money that Randy Crane owes me. I have also spoken with many, many employees - both current and otherwise - who also tell me that they have been short paid, with some not even having been paid at all. I've been told of several instances where, as soon as one starts asking too many questions or refuses to work any further until their salary is caught up, they are simply locked out of the company software without any explanation at all. Calls and emails then go completely ignored. At best, you may be given one excuse after the other.

I have also not received the proper documentation related to my leaving the company nor have I ever spoken with anyone who has, for that matter.

I can provide documentation concerning the Mark Nash alias should you require.

I would definitely suggest that you steer clear of this company if you at all value your time and money.

• yes i would like to receive information regarding the documentation of randy crane is mark nash, plz forward it to my email address: [email protected], i was inquiring and pondering the idea if i should apply to this company.

JobSeeke May 24, 2012

Please send to me as well. I have applied and just finished an interview. They seemed to be rather reassuring in the phone, and I'd like to believe these people have some honesty to their character. But I don't see any harm in finding out more before proceeding further.

My email [email protected]

• Te
    TeeJay1970 Jun 05, 2012

I would like the information as I am in a Labour board fight with the unpaying Mark Nash AKA Randy Crane as we speak any information that you can forward to me will definately be forwarded to the labour board as well...and People beware he does not pay his employers and hes very good at making it sound good but beware when its sounds to good to be true it usually is [email protected]

• Ta
    takenomore Jun 05, 2012

I as well am in the middle of filing complaints against this "so called" reputable company.
    If you call the 1-855-300-2324 # and punch in "Mark Nash" ext 7005, and listen to the recording, then call back and press 7042 ext for "John Robinson" they SOUND EXACTLY the same, and even pause for a min before saying their name!! tjwhite41, you also need to contact your Provincial Employee Standard office, they will give you to forms to file a formal complaint. I have emails saved from former Telstar employees, stating what they went through, as I also have recorded phone messages, and unpromised emails. Any other information would be greatly appreciated! [email protected] These lowlife ### sucking people, who get off on the average everyday people trying to make a living for their children and themselves need to be put in their place!

• Ri
    Ripping innocent people OFF Jun 14, 2012

Could you email me Graham Its [email protected]

• Ri
    Ripping innocent people OFF Jun 14, 2012

• Sh
    Shenna Sales Aug 15, 2018

@Ripping innocent people OFF Hello, were you able to sue Randy Crane?

• Ea
    Easily Persuaded Jun 21, 2012

I too was ripped off by Randy Crane/Lisa Crane. The company was called Tele-Pros. They are appear to be very nice people in the beginning. I was fortunate enough to have contact with the companies I was calling for (some who were ripped off too) and ended up getting great legitimate work from home employment. I got my phone turned off from them not compensating for calls. Most people work from home because they cannot afford a sitter, or want to be at home with their kids. These people know this and it is sick that they pry on those vulnerable. There should be some kind of legal ramifications for all of his wrong doings. Is this not fraud? How is he able to set up shop over and over again? Are they legitimate businesses? I have moved on long ago, but am willing to help in any way that I can.