Ted Saltzman Complaints & Reviews

Ted Saltzmannon payment of loan

Talk about results! The very first night I posted my complaint I got a call from a potential investor. The following am Ted sent me an email about how he was talking someone to court and "Then taking others." I guess implying that if I continued to complain and not remain silent I might be part of his lawsuits...for what "Slander?" ...etc. I sent this man $20, 000 via wire on 5/22/08 and $40, 000 via wire to an Escrow Attorney named Michael W. Starkweather. Address 9035 South 1300 East, Suite 200. Sandy, UT 84094. Phone number listed [protected]. Fax number [protected]. Wired to S&A Holdings escrow. Acct num [protected]. Wash Mutual Bank. Highpoint Financial Center 7910 South 1300 East. Sandy UT 84094. Got "Promissory Note" for 12% per year from First Austin Capital, LLC. Payable "ON DEMAND" after 180 days. Been begging Ted since for the $. If you call him and he answers the phone a person only has about 2 to 3 questions then he gets real mad and hangs up on you. ABOVE ARE FACTS! My cell [protected].

Ted Saltzmannon repayment of loan

I wired $20, 000 on 5/22/08 and $40, 000 US dollars to an account that appeared on my bank statement as "S&A Holdings Escrow." The money was supposedly to be used for business purposes by Ted Saltzman. He told me that he was converting old jet engines into electricty generating units to China. He also mentioned that i would be able to purchase stock at a ground level price in the future for some IPO. I have talked to him on a monthly basis and he keeps telling me the same thing. "I have the money off shore and my atty and accountant are working on getting the money into the US tax free." I have heard this BS for several years now. "It will just be another 7 to 10 days." I keep telling him "Ted bring the money into the country, pay the tax, and pay me back.!!!" He refuses to tell me the acct or atty's name or number or address! Can anyone help me PLEASE? This guy has been telling me this for 2 and a half years!! my email address is [protected]@knology.net

• Fr
    FrankThompson Apr 26, 2011

In the immortal words of John Candy on "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles", "if they told you that a wolverines would make a good house pet, would you believe them?" You are about as good at investing as you are being a Physician, which in my opinion isn't very good. What a ### - wire some money first and lose it and then wire some more and see what the outcome will be. You need to brush up on your doctoring skills, stop blaming ailment that you don't have an answer for on dimensia, and stay out of the tanning bed ... Loser!

Ted SaltzmanCon Man

Man is the ultimate con man and scam artist. Makes promises as if he has money to invest in your business or sponsorship. He has NONE and is not registered as a legitimate stock broker or investment broker. He begins harassing and suggestive phone calls, particularly to women and will not stop. This man is relentless. Record your calls, report him to local police, your cell phone company and State Attorney Generals as well as FCC for using the phone to perform fraudulent activities. Stay away from this Scam Artist. He is short in his 70's and acts...i say ACTS as if he has money to invest...he has none.

• Ra
    Ralph A Johnsrud Feb 14, 2010

I wonder why people who SAY that Ted is a con man don't ever sign the complaints?

Ralph Johnsrud

• Jh
    JHSarver Jan 03, 2011

I am a witness to Michael Jennigan being ripped off. Ted has told us both more than 30 times in emails "I have the money, it will be to you in a few days, as soon as my accountant crunches the numbers." This same story for more than a year and a half? Ted wrote me a boggus mortgage letter that guaranteed funding within 30 days. The ONLY reason he wrote it was he was working Mike, who is a friend, and wanted me to say positive things. Ted cost me over $11, 000 in deposits because of it. For the record, its hard to file a criminal complaint when you can't even figure out where he is! He bounces back and forth between three cities that I know of. Nothing is in his name that has any value. I got an email TODAY from him saying he is going to court on the 14th against someone that filed a complaint against him on here. Let me just say this...I can GUARANTEE that he will not post a REAL court case number, place, or time for this so-called lawsuit. If he did, the court would pack out with people trying to hunt him down.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices