tebessa Complaints & Reviews

tebessatebessa

: FUND RELEASE REQUIREMENTS

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL.

YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS THROUGH A PRACTICING LAWYER IN THIS COUNTRY BEFORE THIS WILL BE DONE.

1.) A DULY SIGNED LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM A COUNSEL OF THE BRITISH HIGH COURT.
2.) AN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE MUST ALSO BE SUBMITTED.
3.) INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS' LICENSE.

SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF YOUR CLAIMS FROM UNITED KINGDOM BRITISH HIGH COURT AND A LETTER OF ATTESTATION WHICH WILL INDICATES THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE E-MAIL & NAME. THIS IS TO ENABLE US DISCRETE ALL THE FAKE CLAIMERS FROM CLAIMING OTHER PEOPLES PRIZE.

WE ARE ADVISING YOU TO APPLY FOR AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS OF BRITISH ROYAL HIGH COURT IN LONDON ( UNITED KINGDOM). SO YOU HAVE TO GET A COUNSEL OF THE BRITISH ROYAL HIGH COURT HERE IN LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. YOU ARE ADVISE TO CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT, MR. GABBY SMITH TO PROVIDE A LAWYER FOR YOU TO OBTAIN THESE DOCUMENTS OR IF YOU CAN COME TO LONDON TO PROCESS THE DOCUMENTS IN PERSON YOU CAN STILL NOTIFY HIM IMMEDIATELY.

WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE PRIZE BELONGS TO YOU AND WILL NOT BE SENT TO ANOTHER PERSON.

WE WILL COMMENCE THE PROCESS OF TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING FUNDS TO ANY NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE DUE DOCUMENTS. YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. RICHARD COLE.
[DIRECTOR, FINANCE AND REMITTANCE]

• Se
    senoug khaled Sep 18, 2008

FUND RELEASE REQUIREMENTS

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL.

1.) A DULY SIGNED LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM A COUNSEL

tebessaLucky Winner Senoug Khaled

STATE LOTTERY PROMOTION Dear Lucky Winner Senoug Khaled, I am in receipt of your message and once again, I wish to congratulate you once more for being a winner in the State Lottery Promotion (State lorre). There is a drafted application text (in bold) below this mail and you required to send a copy to the paying outlet in that format. Please complete and send the application immediately to the remittance department of Global Credit Finance PLC, UK, by E-mail on [protected]@globalcreditfinance.com so that they can process it and remit your fund to you. We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process, as I will always be here to help you. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. Regards, Mr. Gabby Smith.
Claim Agent.+44 (0) [protected]
+44 (0) [protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE DIRECTOR
FINANCE AND REMITTANCE,
GLOBAL CREDIT FINANCE.43 VICTORIA STREET, HAMILTON HM 12, LONDON, UK.
E-MAIL: [protected]@globalcreditfinance.comTel: + 44 (0) [protected] APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND. I write to lay claim over my winnings as announced by the State Lottery Promotions. I was informed that the Fund [500, 000.00 GB Pounds] was deposited with your firm. I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above-mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favorably granted by your good office and shall provide you my details and preferred mode of receipt of the fund as soon as my payment is approved. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation. Yours Faithfully,
your name.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please send this immediately to the Paying finance outfit's Director of Finance and Remittance via [protected]@globalcreditfinance.com

• Pe
    peter Maingi kimithi Sep 21, 2008

Please, Please make yourself clear!!
    Are you saying the so called global credit finance is a fraud?
    How about the so called lawyer Barr. Richard cocker who actually send me his International passport, Driving Licence, his call to bar certificate and an authentic British affidavit form?
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW URGENTLY BEFORE I ACT.

Faithfully
    Peter

• Pe
    peter Maingi kimithi Sep 21, 2008

If they are a fraud, why is nothing being done to bring them to book?? I am willing to send the details of identity to the relevant authority!!

Peter.

• Fr
    Franta Nov 07, 2008

Von: Mr.Gabby Smith <[email protected]>
    Betreff: YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THIS DRAFTED APPLICATION TEXT IN BOLD TO PAYING OUTLET IN THERE PROVIDED E-MAIL BELOW‏‏
    An: [email protected]
    Datum: Donnerstag, 6. November 2008, 8:30

STATE LOTTERY PROMOTION

Dear Lucky Winner

There is a drafted application text (in bold) below this mail and you required to send a copy to the paying outlet in that format. Please complete and send the application immediately to the remittance department of Global Credit Finance PLC, UK, by E-mail on [email protected] or [email protected] so that they can process it and remit your fund to you.

Regards,
    Mr. Gabby Smith.
    Claim Agent.
    Tel:+44)-702-408-4721
    + (44) 704-574-3775

• Na
    Napoleon Cordova Nov 11, 2008

This is a fraud I have friendly that have lain to them with this propaganda,

• Za
    Zahid Razzaq Nov 15, 2008

I think Its all upon by the God I dont know the ealy way to get the prize if it is real then I am the first poor man in my area and will be able to give the well treatment of my ailling parents and the ralitaves.

Anonymous Victim Nov 16, 2008

Greetings to everyone...

I also received the said winning number just recently. What am I supposed to do? I was not cautious enough that I already gave them my information (Full name, address etc.), then the so -called "Gabby Smith" replied to me. That's so far what happened to me. What should I do next? Anyone, please do tell.

• La
    Laura Nov 20, 2008

I also received the winning number mail from Mr. Gabby Smith.
    My question is... if it is a fraud what do they want? may be they have mental problems.
    They play with the mind of inocent people...hoping to have some money from a lottery?
    Thinking that they won in a lottery.
    I do not understand.
    Can someone explain it to me?
    I like to be honest...why do they want to be deshonest?.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices