Teacher Complaints & Reviews

Teacherteaching

I want block or destroy my stolen infinix note 4, model:X572 and IMEI :[protected]
IMEI:[protected], please help me
I have a lot of private in formation on the phone, I pleade the infinix manufacturer team to help me block or destroy the phone with the informations I have provided about the phone. It is very important.
You can also contact on [protected]@gmail.com and +[protected]
thank you.

Teacherlost baggage (multiple times)

Incident occurred on trip back from USA summer vacation to Abu Dhabi. My baggage along with my wife's were not able to be located. We waited for hours as they told us many bags were misplaced and that there were containers that were untraceable. After about 2 hours a guy came rolling my wife's bag from around a corner.. I filled out a form for my bag and was told it was found and would arrive around 7 or 8 am. I would receive a call to verify this... I never got a called and finally called at 10 a.m. Was told someone would call me back in a hour or two... No call.. I called back at about 1pm. and was told the driver already had my bag and is on the way to my home... It is currently 11pm and I have not received my bags or any calls. I have literally called over 20 times and no one has responded. What makes this so frustrating is that I had months of clothes in my bag as well as items I picked up while we were in Houston. Worrying about family left behind in the storm is all the stress I need...not more about my bags. My phone charger was also in my bag... Etihad has lost my baggage ATLEAST 5 times and it is getting ridiculous and customer service is a joke.

Teacherchange my mobile no.

Sir,
Please change my cell no for my account. my account no is [protected].
I mentioned my old no for now when i opned my account.
My Old No. [protected] and
My New No. [protected].

I hope u can help me updated my account.
please give me reply for my new no.

Thanks.

Sunil Yadav

• Oc
    ocram Feb 20, 2009

change my mobile no.

sir,

please change my mobile no for my account.my account is [email protected]

Old no is 0099430608
    New no is 00968 99430608

Please change my mobile no reply back

thanks

• Oc
    ocram Feb 20, 2009

Regarding change mobile no.

Old No. is 0099430608

New No is 0096899430608

thanks.

RAM
    EUROPCAR SALALAH
    20 FEB.2009

• Ep
    eporzio61 May 13, 2011

I am seeking any students that have had any problems with a teacher name Bob Mead of Royal School. I was bullied and abused by Mr. Mead while I was at Royal. If you have had any issues with Mr. Mead please leave me contact information.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices