Tatatel Complaints & Reviews

TatatelShow some humanity

I hereby request to you to show some humanity.

Further, this matter is more than 3 years old.

I received your call today 4th Oct, 2006 instead I request for 3rd Oct, 2006.

Now, I in examination and would request for some more time. My examination schedule ends by 16th Oct, 2006 and I had request for appointment vide when I received your telecall from Asha Madam.

May the learned officers, managers and advocates and consultant show some mercy towards the customer who had never used any of your saying or said about usage of landline phone.

May I give to your understanding that your disturbance during my examination is next to that of you killing me. So, if such things happen and as per the information given for legal support to concern legal authorities of state and central government to protect my life or/and allow me to carry permissible protest for not showing humanity and not justify the guinene plea of your customer who is and always will co-operate till end or/and who is ready with the said payment, but the company said will not give receipt which is already happened very bad experience inspite the customer must trust but the company won't the customer is this the justification or care.

I hope to get your co-operation and request to check your verification department and due to guinene for the examination I hope you can show some humanity to give some more time.

Thanking You, Wishing all officials of M/s. TATA and Mr. A. A. Khan Sahebji a very happy diwali.

Regards,
Sameer

• Br
    Brahmavara Manohara Acharya Feb 24, 2007

I also have problems with tatatel. Bills are sent to me even today on a telephone surrendered on 16.10.2006. My mails not replied yet. I get threatning letters that legal action would be taken against me. One of the mails is attached here.

A copy of email to:

Officer Concerned,
    Credit & Collection dept.,
    tata teleservices (maharashtra) ltd.,
    Mumbai 400018

this refers to ur letter Ref No : 5386/North Central/PRL/05-Feb-07.

It is true that I made a mistake by getting a tata telephone connection. I made this mistake because I had great respect for tatas. After getting the telephone connection I came to know that I was wrong. I observed that there is no proper co-ordination among different departments of tata tele services and hence there was a lot of harassment from ur staff... telphone calls every now and then to inquire the same thing repeatedly, calls to make bill payments even after the cheque is collected,disconnecting the line even after collecting the bill payment... and much more.

Within a short period i got fed up of tatas and i opted to return the instrument. Even though i wanted to get rid of the connection immediately i was told that somebody from tatatele services would collect the check along with the instrument from my place, however the instrument & the cheque were not collected for another two months in spite of repeated reminders. moreover bills were regularly sent even though the telephone was not in use.

The funniest thing is that on 12th of October i received a notice from m/s aman a khan & co to make the payments of pending bills for the telephone line which was already disconnected. The same day i had talked to one of your staffs on telephone regarding the lawyer notice, who was in a lot of confusion and did not know what to tell as he was not aware of the lawyer notice.

However he promised me to collect the instrument & the cheque shortly. At last on 16-10-2006 the instrument and the cheque were collected by ur representative and a receipt was issued on the same date.Receipt no.07920. You should have a copy of the same if there is proper procedure of maintaing the records. Also the cheque i rendered was for the final settlement amount, i was told and the matter ends there.

but the billing on a disconnected phone was continued and all my complaints regarding the same fell on deaf ears. And now you have sent me the above threatening letter.

Now i request you to please stop bothering me further, instead try to have proper coordination among different departments and employ dedicated & sincere staff in order to keep proper records and to avoid harassment to customers.

TatatelDissatisfaction with regard to Broadband again, again and again!

The continuous disconnection of my broadband & erratic connection & repeated talks with the customer sales rep is not taking a toll. It is now really making me think of changing my connection to another service provider, if this time the issue is not rectified.

This mail is out of pure frustration & disillusionment that Tata Indicom can not maintain its after sales service. Please give an explanation.

My broadband was down about a week back, after repeated attempts I manage to it get working, now again its being not working. If there is a major problem, let me know.

I am currently very very frustrated & angry with the customer service department.

All we consumers are looking for is good service. Hopefully somebody would take an action on the same.

I simply want error free, seamless, reliable & disconnection free Internet connectivity.

Rgds,
Aparajita

• Ha
    Harpreet Singh Bhullar Dec 23, 2006

tatatel has nothing but always the answer is

this problem is due to congestion and we are doing some????? NOTHING

customer care executives are shameless as they are repeating the same answer.

tata means tata (good bye) to your peace of mind.

i am not cooking up a story, but often sleep infront of my pc when surfing through TATA

and some times when i am in hurry and the net speed is very very slow or negligible, i beat my head and think to throw the tata set from a highest place and break it into millions of pieces.

i suggest all the aggrieved customers to raise the alarm against tatas and step down the consumer court with the effective help of news channels as media has the power of public.

i declare the tata net services the worst of the world

Harpreet Singh Bhullar

Ramesh Menon Dec 24, 2006

hi.
    I read with interest your post on the complaint board.
    I have a problem which is very hilarious and painful.
    For some reason, Tatatel has my mobile number in their database as the owner of one particluar telephone number.

The best thing - Try and send a mail to their customer care!!!!! It seems that their server rejects my complaints.

So, the motto is - If you are a Tata customer, be prepared to keep taking their calls till they themselves feel pity on you.

• Bh
    bhanu prakash Aug 23, 2007

hi
    boss i join to tatatel present time working in hutch
    my contctno........9719831991

• Ka
    Karuna Devi Mar 04, 2008

I have given shifting application on 25.01.2008 at guntur to my new house at D.No.6-2-89/2, First Floor, Guntur 522002 from my old house D.no.6-8-28 Ground Floor, Guntur 522002. As a proof of address I have enclosed our house owner electricity bill as asked by your Guntur office bearer. Also your Guntur office person came twice for verification of my new address, but regret till today my phone hasnot been shifted. Your office is very far and my husband Mr. Omprakash Hundia visited your office four times but till today no result. If you are not interested to shift the phone please cancel the same. I am not liable to pay the monthly rental from 25.01.2008

Ramesh Menon Jun 03, 2016

I read with interest your post on the complaint board. I have a problem which is very hilarious and painful. For some reason, Tatatel has my mobile number in their database as the owner of one particular telephone number. Since the last one year, I have written umpteen mails and make a few calls, requesting them to exonerate me from the travails. I still get about 15 reminder per month, at odd hours, reminding about due dates and payment schedules.

Worst is still to come- Repeated requests go unheard. Nobody bothers to cut down the threatening tone----we are TATA, we will keep harassing you till the owner of the phone pays up.... AS IF IT IS MY FAULT THAT somebody else is not paying up.

rakesh kumar p Jun 03, 2016

worst company and worst customer care

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices