Talk America Complaints & Reviews

Talk AmericaTalk America ignores the Federal Do Not Call Registry

I have received no less than 5 unsolicited phone calls from Talk America in the past week. On each occasion I informed the caller that:

1. My number has been on the federal Do Not Call registry for over a year
2. Make sure that this number is put on their Do Not Call list.
2. Do not call this number again.

Today was the 5th time they've called and I have reported them to the FTC. I hope they get the full fine for each call. One thing is for sure, I will never use Talk America.

Talk AmericaBill for never used number

My name is Remus and i received a phone bill from Talk america for a numer that i never used. I'm tired to call again this co,they dont lisent,they dont pay attention,i guess that they dont care.i have to pay a
87.33$ bill for a service that ive never used.This is a phone numer that i have canceled even before to be instaled on my house,and the Talk America canceled this numer,but still im receiving their bill,for this phone number.[protected])

• Ba
    Barbara Haug May 14, 2007

The only time you can talk to a person at Talk America (or the company that has bought Talk America) is when THEY call to solicit. The rest of the time you get the obnoxious menu-land that insists you talk to IT like a person (which IT isn't) or it disconnects / terminates the call. SO VERY OBNOXIOUS!!!