Tafiti Consulting Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Tafiti ConsultingScam

They are nothing but a bunch of scam artist. They told me that I had 3 days to change my mind. I changed it the very next day. Then they told me that I still had to pay them $1, 500 processing fee.
I filed a complaint with the BBB in Provo, Utah. Then got a letter from them stating that I had agreed to pay those charges and if I didn't they were going to sue me and ruin my credit. I tried and tried to find some help with this. I guess I should have hired an attorney, because now I am paying on a credit card charge for the $1500, and ended up having to cancel that account because they were charging me a web-site hosting fee. There was no website. I wish somebody would find a way to shut them down... I know I'll never see my $1500 again, and i chalk that up to my own naivety, but they should be permanently shut down and should have to repay, then pay for their crimes. Because they ARE criminals!!!

Resolved Tafiti ConsultingUnauthorized charges

I contacted Tafiti consulting from an email I received about an on line business. They said they would build a web page with me, show me how to find target markets, and produce a secondary income from my online business.

They did show me ways to search target markets, but this was useless because when it came time to develop a web page they would not assist me in any way. I was only told what the buttons on the page where. When they failed to function correctly, I was told to keep trying and call back if I have any trouble. I received the same response from every individual I talked to at Tafiti.

They charged my credit cards $10, 000 and wouldn't do a damn thing to help on the very basic part of someone's online business, the web page. Then they wanted to know what credit card to start billing $39 a month for managing my web page. They didn't succeed stealing the additional $39 a month. I was to work with Chris, a manager, who would help me get the web page built. Chris did the same thing as everyone else I talked to at Tafiti, told me what the buttons where for and 'If you have any trouble call us back'.

I'm a busy man. When I sit down to do something, I like to accomplish SOMETHING. I spent hours trying to get this web sight built and couldn't even get one picture posted on it, let alone design it.

Tafiti Consultingscam company

This company promises assistance in learning to set up an on line web based business. They say they offier complete support throughout the process up to and including getting a web page and an online store and/or an ebay store.
Fact is they took my money and there was little to no support or follow up. Now they are trying to bill me an additional $39.95 per month for my "web page". There is no web page. There is NOTHING in over 3 months.

This company is a complete scam!!!

• Di
    Dixie Smith Nov 05, 2008

This company is a complete scam!!!

• T
    T Dec 01, 2008

Exactly right! I was in there program for 3months and tried to get a refund which was refused so I tried to continue with it but got no help from them and even had scheduled calls ( the Red Team was suppose to call me) that were never made, I wasted time waitting for them to call at the scheduled times. And when I would call them they acted like they didn't have time for me or they could not answer the questions I asked. they are supposed to be experts in all asspects and I found that no one knew anything. I had been left to fend for myself. They took me for 6000.00 plus monthly hosting fees for a site that didn't do anything. I have an open complaint with the Utah BBB and I am still fighting to get my money back.
    Please help get this company, (Media Learner LLC) which is the parent company of Tafiticonsulting, out of bussiness. Please file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, It is very easy to do online, just go to any BBB site and it will direct you. WE ALL NEED TO COMPLAIN TO THE BBB so that they can discredit them. then maybe everyone will see that they are a SCAM! Thank you T

• Dw
    DWard Jan 25, 2009

Why is it that everybody complaining is having trouble getting their money back? I got mine back quite easily - my credit card company was very helpful - Citi Bank Mastercard. I just had to tell them that the charges were unauthorized and prove it...
    Even if you 'signed a contract' you can can claim that they breached that contract by not living up to their end of the deal, making it null and void.

I did file with the Utah BBB. Not sure if it was acknowledged though.

• Ai
    aimar Feb 28, 2009

I also got scammed by tafiti consulting and the wealth info guy program, which is completely fake by the way. They took $1000.00 from me initially and they promised me that I will be making money within my 1st month from starting with them but I have to pay them $280/ month to continue on their program of "training".

After I made my first payment of $1000.00, I was told that I also need to pay an additional $39.99/month so that they can host a website for me and without that I can't really succeed in their dream program. I refused to pay the additional $39.99 hosting fee because I got hosting from go daddy for only $3.99/ month which was way too cheap and better than their rip off so called hosting fee.

Now, I'm in my third month and I didn't make any money following their stupid steps and watching their stupid movies from the 1999-2002 era of the internet that basically will teach you some of the old techniques of internet marketing.

My website is sitting in the middle of n where without even a single customer visit for the last three months. So, I decided to stop making the $280/ month payment and I decided to exit their program and not continoue that mess anymore.

When I contact them to ask for a refund, they refuse to provide me with a refund and they told me that once I start their so called "training program" I can't just quit and I have to continue on and keep on paying them or otherwise they threatened that they will ruin my credit history.

Today, I was contacted earlier by a bank called montreal financial claiming that those guys(go tafiti consulting and the wealth info guy) took a loan from them somehow in my name and now I have to pay them the loan back or they will start collection on my credit.

Can any one please help me in getting out of this mess and get my money back. Any ideas how to protect my credit history from those online scammers?? Please help. I will also file a complaint at the BBB online for both go tafiti consulting and the wealth info guy, and I hope that every one that got scammed by those guys do the same too to revel the true face of these online scammers.

Any additional help or advice from any one is greatly appreciated.

Resolved Tafiti ConsultingA Complete Scam

I received a cold call at work after being foolish enough to become involved with Angela Penbrook Productions. Believing I would still be able to process rebates from home, I allowed Tafiti to charge $3500. to my credit card. I know now that Penbrook/Tafiti/Cutting Edge Media and many, many more unscruplous companies are all tied together. I had to cancel my credit card to get rid of them. I still have the feeling that somehow they will rear their ugly heads again. I could not access the instruction videos I was suppose to view. I did not want to start a business of drop shipping of products that were of inferior quality. No one wanted to anwer phone calls or e-mails so by canceling my credit card I got their attention and told them I did not want to do business their way. Please google these people-they are changing their names and address faster than we change our clothes. Report them everywhere you can think of. Of course, this Cutting Edge Media is spreading our information all over. You wouldn't believe some of the offers I have had lately.

• Ca
    Carol Ponder Jan 23, 2009

I am in my 2nd day. I tried to rescind my enrollment today. you know that 3days you have to rescind, They convinced me That I could not get a refund because my excuse, of just not wanting to do it, was not suffice for them .Help! My credit card company told me I can dispute the charges when I receive my bill. Wish me luck!

• Kr
    Krys Feb 27, 2009

my mom and i signed up for this. i was so naive and dumb that i didn't know what dropshipping was but they convinced us that we would get our money back and many people make 15, 000 a month by doing online businesses. So my mom gave them her credit card number then a few minutes later i opened my eyes and realized 3, 500 just to get info is pretty stupid!! so i called back and chris goodman from tafiti said he couldn't give us a refund. all he had to do was cancel. then he told me not to worry and that the pro's are gonna help us. later that week we found out we had to spend another 1500 for a taz guy and invest more and more on their website and dropshipping sites when they never mentioned about investing more money to it. this is he biggest regret i've ever done cuz now my mom is going bankrupt!

Resolved Tafiti Consulting — EBAY scammer

I was approached by this company after my wife signed up online with another scam operator (Angela Steven...