Supportsignproductsupport123.com Complaints & Reviews

Supportsignproductsupport123.comBIG Scam but I think I have a little help

Hey there,

I think I got scammed the best. I was on Craiglist looking for a doll house for my little girl. I emailed the lady and she said "Please forgive me for I already had someone come and pick it up, sorry for the let-down :(

If it's any consolation, I work as a hygienist and our office has been giving away teeth whitening kits this month as a small gift for our patients. We've been getting great feedback on this whitener and still have a few kits left if you want to try it. Make sure to enter "wilsondental" in the promo box, that gets shipping down to $1.

http://www.wilsondentalpractice.com/celebwhite217 (BY THE WAY THIS WEBPAGE NOLONGER WORKS) AND NEITHER DOES THE EMAIL THAT I GOT IT FROM!!!

SHE ALSO SAID Let me know what you think if you decide to try it. Just please don't share the promo with anyone else since it's supposed to be for patients only. Thanks and have a good day!

I them recieved the product when it came in the mail it had a piece of paper in it that said something about an annual subscription.
I them called the company (whose phone number was not ANYWHERE on the papers that I recieved with the pruduct) I had to go on my bank statment and see the number.
I called cancelled and recieved a cancelation number... NOW DAYS LATER
I have a charge on my account of $149.95
I again called and was told the same as everyone else(you have to email for a refund) I did do that.

but I did something even more and this is where I hope that I can HELP YOU!!! CALL THE BANK YOU HAVE!!!

I CALLED BANK OF AMERICA WHERE I HAVE NOT PUT IN FOR A CLAIM TO BE STARTED!!!

THEY CREDITED MY ACCOUNT TEMPORARALLY THE $149.95 UNTIL THEY RESEARCH THIS.

I stated that I had all the emails and everything to prove this also the website that I am on right now to prove that it is a SCAM!!!

I HOPE THAT THIS HELP AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

• Be
    Beverlykc Mar 13, 2010

I also have been scamed. I NEVER GET Scammed. I got a charge for 150.00 AFTER I cancelled the next day, even got cancellation phony number. I can't get through to the email. When i call what they lovingly call "Customer Service" its actually a boiler room call center with people I can hardly understand!!! I kept demanding a Superviser they said was not there, then I demanded a phone for the Refund Dept. The said they have no number for them. GET REAL of course they have a phone number! This is 2010! I have called Better Business bureau, I called my bank card and told them there was a unauthorized purchase I DID NOT AGREE to and sheepishly told them I was Scammed. They said the sale was still pending whatever the hell that means. They took the money already. I AM SO ANGRY!

Supportsignproductsupport123.combilling

RIP OFF! I was charged 149.95 and they do not want to refund the "membership" fee. There is no "trial" etc. these people need to be put out of business. I would never spend that kind of money on whitener..I would go to dentist first

• Li
    little_but3 Mar 10, 2010

Hey there,

I am in the same situation that you are in as of yesterday. I have contacted my bank and put in a claim, they actually credited my account the amount that I was charged$149.95 and they are resurching this for me, they also cancelled my debit card and are issuing a new card. I hope that this helps you.

Raven

Supportsignproductsupport123.com — charged my account 149.95

I ordered the trial offer for $3.95. Now I find a charge of $149.95 on my credit card. I called to have it...

Supportsignproductsupport123.comtook 82 dollars from my credit card without my permission

this company somehow manage to get in to my bank account and charge me for the amount of 82 dollars for a product that i never order or recived.

• Je
    Jeffe Feb 28, 2010

On Wednesday 02/24/10 the company got into my bank account and withdrew 149.00. They told me that I had 14 days to cancel the product. I asked them where is that written on the paperwork they sent me. I should file a complaint with the BBB. I am going to request a refund and if they don't well it is a lesson welled learn in during business with this company. I am going to let everyone know at the fitness center not to buy this product.
    Jeff

• He
    heather austin Mar 01, 2010

I had the exact thing happen to me i was charged 149.95 for 2 bottles of Acai Berry Pure and Advanced Cleanse, which I had seen in a news article. However, they would not let me speak to anyone and said to "write an email stating my name, mailing address and the last 4 digits of my debit card. I called my bank and talked to the fraud dept. and they will handle it from there. These people are shady and wont give you any answers. If this has happened to anyone else I suggest calling your fraud dept. as well. In todays economy this is a lot of money and I know it disrupted my life.

• Fl
    flippin frustrated Mar 01, 2010

My name is Pat Linderman and I would like a refund for this product from CLEANSEADVHELp.com. I canceled my order before the two weeks and they charged my credit card anyway. My email is [email protected]

• Ly
    Lynn larrieu Mar 05, 2010

I saw online you can order a sample of a Celebrity tooth whitener and they charged my account for $149.95 without me knowing. I don't want the product and tthey won't credit my account
    Lynn larrieu
    2001 Meridian Ave.
    PH 25
    Miami Beach, Fl 33139
    Master 8854

• Ke
    Kenny b Mar 06, 2010

Just call me Ben Dover I just had the acai berry scam me even though I called and cancelled before the deadline, they screwed me out of 149.95 the law needs to get these s.o.b.s

• Ca
    Carolyn Vinci Mar 08, 2010

I saw on line about your product & I ordered it & as the terms of offer was that I can cancel within 14 days well I canceled in 9 days (Acai Berry Pure) you took 149.95 out of my account 7 days after I canceled & got a canceled #( 979397) you are scamming a lot of people I have names & I am going to go to the newspaper that put you in it & I am going to let them know that all you are is a scam & I want my money back because you do not deserved the money. It will not stop here I am taking it further than this.
    Carolyn Vinci
    9708 Glenpointe Dr
    Riverview, Fl 33569
    Visa(debit)0405

• Ca
    caridad c Mar 08, 2010

On this day I'm calling because I need to let you know that the product does not interest me and to communicate this and showed my doctor and let me know not to take the pills for health conditions, high pressure, and good name and give me the cancellation number # 974, 138 and I get this email to let know I do not want the product, and I find all these complaints of fraud I ask please give me back the amount of 149.95 to my debit account ending in # 7507. because I need it urgently to buy my medications because I have no health insurance. Please Give me back my money with my cta ending in # 7507 or send me a check will thank you. Thank you very much
    Caridad Cepeda
    3337 Magnolia Hill Dr # 1708
    Charlotte, NC 28205

Chris Lingo Mar 11, 2010

Talked to customer service rep #285.So far you took out .99 for the sample, did not recieve it.Last month you took out $54.95 for the product, did not recieve it.Again this month after
    cancelation you took out $54.95.
    You gave a number to return product, but if I have nothing to return, how can do this?
    Your company (Acai Berry Pure) has failed to produce a product, that I've paid for.Your company owes me$110.89.If not I'll be real happy, to contact the Better Business Bureau, along with my banks fraud department.
    I'm giving you 30 days from this date Mar.11, 2010 to refund my account, or legal action will be taken.

Chris Lingo
    24424 Cornstalk Rd.
    Wildomar, CA.92595
    Mastercard(5014)

JoAnne Butler Mar 11, 2010

Last month i saw a ad for advance cleanse on the internet for 1.99. Why is it that they have charged my account 239.50! how do you get to those number form 99 cent. I spoke with a rep name Elle, she stated that you would be charged a fee of $149.00 membership fee if you don't cancel within 14 days. Now you letting me no this! It was not no the web page about a membership fee! Had I known that I would have never sign up for your product! That statement was never at the end of anything. I do have fraud protection on my account. To you Advance cleanse, Put My Money Back Into My Account. I Have a child to raise and i need my money. I have contacted my bank and i have a record of recovery number all sat up for you and your fraudulent company. Please I need my money! You have put my account into overdraft. I have turned in fraudulent people to the state attorney before. JoAnne Tucker 128 Deerpath Rd Matteson Ill 60443 comformation#98042

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices