Superior Internet Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Superior Internet SolutionsThis Company really Sucks

This Company really SUCKS. And I did not get any good services
From them except the Customer Service. And what I understood that their also helpless because they work under the company. Every time this company calls me up and every time they ask me the ###ing money business. I told them several times that I am not interested any more with their services but they charged my credit card many times and finally I had to close my credit card. So, I suggest every one, please never ever involve with this ### company, batter to take the help of other Internet Company.

Superior Internet SolutionsHarrassing Calls

These people would call repeatedly. I have told them numerous times to stop calling and have asked for them to take me out of their call list. Just today, I received 5 phone calls in a matter of 30 minutes. One of them even said "We're still gonna keep calling."

Tom O Jul 19, 2010

Completely agree with what you are saying. This is a company that is built on lies. Don't feel bad, they promise their employees one thing and then screw them up. Should have known that it was coming. All you business people out there, if you get a call from Superior avoid it. This company will want you to believe that they have state of the art facility and will promise you the world to get your business, but once you sign the contract your money is gone for good. All they want to do is get your money so that they can buy expensive trips and gifts for their own loved one's. They pay their employees merely enough to survive and expect the employees to be completely loyal to the company. Business owners of America, I would not be surprised if we come to find out that they are running a sweat shop in Bangladesh. Poor people of that nation. These blood suckers are going to exploit them in all the way they can. The three culprits of this operation are Chris Blank, Terry Faruq and Scott Kirkpatrick. Their local number is [protected] and their respective extensions are 300 for Scott Kirkpatrick, 301 for Chris Blank and you can try 360 or 370 for Terry Faruq. Once again DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

Superior Internet SolutionsService

Superior Internet Solutions has an aggressive sales approach with absolutely nothing to back it up. They promise you the world "First Page of Google, Best product in the market ect" What you'll really get is a template website or a pay per click account that this "managed" by someone when in fact its just left as it was purchased. This company is a disaster and I urge you as a professional to avoid them at all costs. They are extremely aggressive on the phone, JUST HANG UP!

UNPAID EMPLOYEE2010aprilmay Jan 31, 2011

THEY CLOSED THE BANGLADESH OFFICE AND FLED THE COUNTRY WITHOUT PAYING TWO MONTHS SALARY...

Superior Internet Solutionstelemarketing scams

My telephone number has been on the Federal Trade Commission's Do Not Call List since 2003. I have been repeatedly telephoned by the company listed in this complaint. They are rude, when I tell them I never do business with companies that "cold call" me. When I need to purchase something, I contact companies myself. This company is using the telephone number, [protected]. When they call, they identify themselves as "GOOGLE". A "google search on the internet" (superior internet solutions complaints) provides a wealth of information from people ripped off by this firm.

Also...very important! A firm that phones numbers supposedly protected from telemarketing by the Federal Trade Commission, is an unethical firm and NO ONE SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! There are even complaints from clients of "Superior Internet Solution" who have had many unauthorized charges on their credit cards.

DO NOT TAKE ANY CALLS FROM [protected]!
        DO NOT ENGAGE IN BUSINESS WITH SUPERIOR INTERNET SOLUTIONS!
        DO NOT GIVE ANYONE CALLING YOU FROM THAT PHONE NUMBER ANY INFORMATION AT ALL, NO CREDIT CARD NUMBERS, NO NAMES, ETC.

UNPAID EMPLOYEE2010aprilmay Jan 31, 2011

Superior Internet SolutionsLies, horrible customer service, inferior products, fraudulent charges

This company provides supposedly 'Superior' internet solutions for mortgage professionals. They sold the heck out of an inferior product that didn't even implement properly. Superior Internet Solutions never got our CRM working right. We spent a long time moving over a manually controlled database for newsletter e-marketing and sent them over their excel spreadsheet. The last nail in their coffin with us was when 2 months into the campaigns, we realized that they'd only uploaded 20 of our contacts out of a list of close to 600!! WTF?

So needless to say, we were unhappy and we proceeded to cancel our service (or lack thereof) with Superior Internet Solutions. I found it amazing how prior to us signing up we would receive calls over and over from Superior Internet Solutions sales department following up on us and chasing us down...but how when we needed ANY kind of support that it was like calling a ghost town. So we've been canceled for months and we still get their stupid & generic newsletter. I've been trying to get them to fix this for close to 3 months now and they can't figure it out. How is this even possible???

Today, I received a phone call from billing support @ Superior Internet Solutions regarding a 'Personal Matter' - the caller was clearly outsourced from India or Pakistan because I had an awful time understanding what the man was saying. They were calling to tell me that I owe them $160 - so evidently they never really canceled my service, all though they stopped billing my credit card... and now they're saying that I owe them money.

I'm calling the BBB & the Attorney General. These guys run a shady business and their products & support suck. I have never seen anything like it. I highly advise that if you get a call from anyone at Superior Internet Solutions trying to solicit your business, HANG UP IMMEDIATELY!

CoMojo
          Denver, Colorado
          U.S.A.

• Ra
              randy Sep 10, 2008

this company should be banned! They are a disgrace to honest working Americans.

Here is the CEO contact info.
              Contact Info:
              Superior Internet Solutions
              Scott Kirkpatrick
              CEO/President
              [protected] ext: 300
              [protected]@superiorROI.com

Superior Internet SolutionsFALSE CLAIMS - SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICE

SUPERIOR INTERNET SOLUTIONS - BAD INVESTMENT!!! Don't work with Superior Internet Solutions for mortgage websites or mortgage marketing!

I have had my own nightmares with the clowns at Superior Internet Solutions, or "Inferior Internet Solutions", as I like to call them...

It seems they will say anything it takes to get ahold of your credit card # then they dissappear off the face of the planet after they get a hold of it!

They talked up this new "hybrid" product they scrapped together (it's a pathetic tool now that I've realized what you really get for the money) and promised tons of leads, cusomizations, traffic, support, etc., and our team got NOTHING! It's next to impossible getting a hold of somebody there!

In fact, when I FINALLY DID talk to someone there to see about driving traffic to the website, they try to push me into a nonsense $1500 Google campaign assuring me top tier placement within just a few days!

THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

Awful experience. It looks like I'm not the only one.

Spare yourself the grief!

• Co
                CoMojo May 22, 2008

The things that have been stated in these complaints are an accurate description of my personal experiences with this company. They sold the heck out of an inferior product that didn't even implement properly.

They never got our CRM working right. We spent a long time moving over a manually controlled database for newsletter e-marketing and sent them over their excel spreadsheet. The last nail in their coffin with us was when 2 months into the campaigns, we realized that they'd only uploaded 20 of our contacts out of a list of close to 600!! WTF?

So needless to say, we were unhappy and we proceeded to cancel.

I found it amazing how prior to us signing up we would receive calls over and over from sales following up on us and chasing us down...but how when we needed ANY kind of support that it was like calling a ghost town.

So we've been cancelled for months and we still get their stupid & generic newsletter. I've been trying to get them to fix this for close to 3 months now and they can't figure it out. How is this even possible????

Today, I received a phone call from billing support regarding a "Personal Matter" - the caller was clearly outsourced from India or Pakistan because I had an awful time understanding what the man was saying. They were calling to tell me that I owe them $160 - so evidently they never really cancelled my service, all though they stopped billing my credit card...and now they're saying that I owe them money.

If you're looking for mortgage websites there are much better companies out there. A word to the wise: Steer clear from Superior!

Superior Internet Solutions — Misleading Website

I am thoroughly disgusted with Superior Internet Solutions. After repeatedly being assured that they would...

Superior Internet SolutionsUnauthorized Charges

Unauthorized charges for the last three months! They won't cancel! They just keep sending me ticket numbers and ignoring me!!!

I recently filed this complaint with the BB - and they are still charging my credit card.

In late 2006 I was contacted by this company soliciting my business. I indicated at that time that I was interested in their service but would not be able to sign up for a few months. Their salesperson told me that the "special pricing they were offering was about to expire" and that I could sign up now and would not be charged the monthly service fee until my website was activated. The following two months I was charged (by automatic deduction on my credit card) $99. I complained and the money was refunded in February of 2007. I never activated a website with them – I have never given them a url to use. I no longer intend on using their service. They had contacted me to see if I was ready to start using their service and I indicated that I was not. On 11/8/2007 they started deducting a monthly fee for service never received – 9 Charges in 8 days!
              $99.00 on 11/8/2007
              $99.00 on 11/9/2007
              $99.00 on 11/14/2007
              $99.00 on 11/15/2007
              $99.00 on 11/16/2007
              $99.00 on 12/7/2007
              I began trying to resolve this with them around November 15, 2007. I have sent numerous emails requesting a refund and cancellation of my account. I explicitly told them that they were no longer authorized to charge my credit card. I have left 3 voicemails. On 12/7 – they charged my credit card without authorization. I received another invoice via email today! This is a notice that your invoice 38730 has been generated for services by Superior Internet Solutions on 2007/12/22. Total Due: $99.00 Due Date: 2008/01/05 Your payment method is: CC Batch We will process your credit card shortly and you will see a charge from Superior Internet Solutions for this transaction. If you have any questions please contact us at [protected]@superiorroi.com or call 888.968.8808. I am requesting a full refund on all payments made. Including the initial start up fee.

• Gl
                  Glen Sep 25, 2008

The sales force is rude and must be working out of a boiler room setup

Told the guy no after a quick Internet search and hung up.
                  Then he called me back instantly with his redialer.

Called me rude for not justifying my NO answer.

I never do business with companies that rely on high contact pressure to sell their service.

Be very careful with this company.

Andrew Jan 23, 2009

My clients email is down because of some false mailbox we never created. Trying to contact them on a Friday, 5:30 pm I automatically go into a an after hours mail box. They should be open another 1.5 hrs (5pm their time). I can also not connect to a support page where they usually do first contact ticket based support.

If it were up to me, this WOULD NOT be our provider. Less than poor support and some very ironic issues being that their a telco based company. They've had serious phone issues every time I've called!

Don't expect kind words from their end either.

Who runs a business like this?

• Fo
                  Former Employee Feb 06, 2009

I am a former employee of Superior, and I definitely would not reccommend that anyone do business with them. I was very surprised how they treated their own employees along with the customers. If you can get out of your contract, I definitely would!

• Xs
                  xsuperior Feb 17, 2009

I just dont understand why dont FBI go for Superior...!!!

• Ej
                  EJ-NiceJobSuperior May 13, 2010

Great company!!! You people are the few bad apples in the bunch. Superior did a great job with my GOOGLE Adwords campaign. Thanks for all the good referal business from my online advertising!

• Re
                  Real Complain May 14, 2010

Please dont waste your time with these jokers. They will make promises and cant keep them. The product is inferior and the company is very unstable, closed in 2008. Trust an ex employee its all HYPE, dont waste your time with these hacks.‎

Superior Internet Solutions — Poor service!

Do not ever sign up with Superiorroi.com - superior internet solutions. They are a rip off. They promised a...