SuperFoods RX Complaints & Reviews

SuperFoods RXBad service

I ordered the 30 day free trial. Their information states that if product is not returned to them within 30 days of product "shipping date", you will be charged for the product. Plus they put you on a membership program where they will automatically ship to you every 30 days, unless you stop it. Their shipping date was August 11th, I received it on August 14th, and they charged my credit card on August 28th, only 17 days after their shipping date. I have tried to call them, but they don't answer the phone. I have sent them two e-mails, so we will see what they do about it, but they should not have charged my credit card so quickly, as I didn't even have time to return the product before the charge. I would not recommend that anyone bother with their so-called free trial.

UPDATE: I just received notice that Superfoods Rx has cancelled the auto ship membership as I requested. However, at the bottom of their e-mail it said "Additional charges may apply". I am not sure what this is in reference to, as I already paid for the product and shipping. But if there are any other charges from this company I will repost an update.

SuperFoods RXFree trial is a joke!

SuperFoods RX
www.superfoodsrx.com

I ordered their free trial which was a joke. I paid for shipping and handling for delivery which took over three weeks. Before I even got the vitamins I contacted them to cancel since it was taking so long. Within a week after that they had charged my bank account. I called and talked to a customer service rep that was absolutely no help so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I did get my money returned but the catch of the whole thing was it was supposed to be a free trial, yet if I did not return the unused portion of the free trial I would be charged for them. So I returned them and paid more shipping. That is not a free trial. That is fraudulent advertising.

• Ne
    Nette Manaday Feb 29, 2008

I'm going through the exact same scenario that you describe. They don't respond to their emails. I gave up and told them I'd keep the "trial" order, but to cancel all future orders. I figured why pay more shipping and handling feels to send the order back. I think that's the basis of their business. I should have figured this was a scam!!!

• Ph
    P Herman Aug 04, 2008

Superfoodsrx is supposed to send me a refund. Instead I received a letter from their lawyer saying owed them money. Get the word out. They are nothing but scammers.

• Ms
    mstead Aug 10, 2016

I ordered the trial size of SuperFoods Rx. The suggestion dose was "take 1 Package (3 tablets and 1 softgel) with a meal. The list of ingredients is very long and it includes vitamins and minerals. There is also a section called SFRx "Phytovite" Wholefood blend.
    I took 1 tablet and the softgel after eating my breakfast. Within 15 minutes, I developed a bad headache, was sick to my stomach, had heart palpatations and became dizzy. This continued for the next 10 hours. I took 1 tylenol for the headache with no releaf.
    I have not read any side effects for this product.

• Pa
    Pamela K Aug 10, 2016

I took this, actually most of the box and had no issues. Not surprising though that you, or anyone could have a reaction to any one ingredient if you're not used to taking it :(

• De
    Debi V Aug 10, 2016

I ordered their free trial which was a joke. I paid for shipping and handling for delivery which took over three weeks. Before I even got the vitamins I contacted them to cancel since it was taking so long. Within a week after that they had charged my bank account. I called and talked to a customer service rep that was absolutely no help so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I did get my money returned but the catch of the whole thing was it was supposed to be a free trial, yet if I did not return the unused portion of the free trial I would be charged for them. So I returned them and paid more shipping. That is not a free trial. that is fraudulent advertising.