SUNRISE FORD FONTANA Complaints & Reviews

SUNRISE FORD FONTANAFraud

Traded in an old 2007 Ford Edge for a new 2010 model, thought I was offered a great deal. month went by, received a call from finance asking for more money said I had to re-do my contract and gave me¨¨the bank will not approve loan unless you put down more money dilema¨ blah blah blah.. redid contract with more money figured I would no longer be bother with them.
A week went by, got a call from Ford Credit Collections concerned why the 2007 Ford Edge was not paid, tried to resolved this matter correctly explaining to Ford Credit, however got nowhere but collection calls every single day. I have gone out of my way visiting the dealer just about every other day, wanting an answer why they have not paid off my trade in only to be treated like dirt. Frustrated, disoriented I have done the best to resolve this problem and have come to a conclusion of Why are this people running a Ford Dealership with unlawful practices? Please do your homework before dealing with them or try to avoid this dealer. By far one of the worst Southern California Dealers

SUNRISE FORD FONTANADISHONEST SALES PEOPLE

DO NOT ... I SAID DO... NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!! BUNCH OF SCAMMERS AND DISHONEST PEOPLE!! THEY ARE NOT JUST GOING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY, BUT THIS DEALER IF FULL WITH BUNCH OF LIARS. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TO GO TO THIS DEALER. THEY WILL TELL YOU YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT (EXAMPLE) $300/MONTH BUT BEWARE, THEY WONT GIVE YOU THE PAPER THAT THEY WROTE, SO NEXT TIME IF YOU COME IN AGAIN, THEY WILL GIVE YOU $400/MONTH AND SAID LAST TIME THE DEAL THEY GAVE YOU WAS $500/MONTH. BUCH OF LIAR LIARS!!
BEWARE OF INTERNET SALES PEOPLE!!. THEY CREATED "INTERNET SPECIAL PRICE" YEAH RITE, THEY ARE JUST PLAYING WITH YOU !!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices