Stratton & Feinstein Complaints & Reviews

Stratton & FeinsteinMortgage Faud

Hello everyone!

A few months ago, I was one, of many thousands o f victims of Stratton & Feinstein mortgage fraud around the United States.

Now, we do have a legal cause against them.

I keep recieving hundreds of phone calls every month regarding this situation, and I have had to put a STOP in answering to them. I am sorry, really sorry for not getting back with you all!

I really feel horribly sorry for each one of you. We all have 2 things in common...we were "taken for a ride' by these people and have lost either money for services not provided, our properties, or in most cases, both!

In the beginning I did try to help or guide many people, but, they took forever to get back to me, and we had to move FORWARD!

I cannot give anyone legal advice, for I am not a lawyer and had to hire one myself to help us out.

I have to begg you all from different parts of the country not to call me anymore. I have a family and a life that has to "keep rolling" no matter what. And I am at the point where I would need 2 hours a day on the phone just to answer to all of you.
I had a person calling me tonight at 10:30 at night, and one with an area code of 904 who called me half an hour ago...it's 1:30 a.m. right now! Now who in there right mind expects me to be happy answering a call at this time of the night as if I did not have a life, a family who got terrified by the phone ringing at these weee hours of the night!
People, you have to give me a break now! A little bit of common sense please! ...and some respect for my sleeping family!

Good luck to all of you!

May God guide you and help you!
Gabriella

Stratton & FeinsteinLOAN MODIFCATION

WE HIRED THIS FIRM IN FULL TRUST IN GETTING A HOME MODIFICATION. WE WERE TOLD THAT WE NEEDED TO PAY $3500.00 AND OUR HOUSE WOULD BE LOWERD BY 50% THEN WHAT WE WERE PAYING. WE WERE TOLD ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS NOT TO MAKE A PAYMENT OR IT WOULD INTERFERE WITH THE MODIFICATION PROCESS. SO THEREFORE WE DID WHAT WE WERE TOLD. NOW 5 MONTHS LATER OUR HOME IS LISTED FOR FORECLOSURE AND WE ARE DOING WHAT EVER WE CAN TO TRY TO SALVAGE WHATEVER WE CAN WITH OUR BANK. wE ARE OUT $3500 PLUS NOW WE NEED ALMOST $14, 000 BY THE NEXT TWO WEEKS TO SAVE OUR HOME. I HAVE CONTACTED THE FLORIDA BAR AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE IN FLORIDA. I AM STILL CONTACTING PEOPLE IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS TO THE MAX TO MAKE SURE NOBODY ELSE WILL HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS HORROR.

• Fr
    freshstart Dec 31, 2009

You obviously didn't read the prior posts. These guys are committed to making things right.

(They will probably pay for a local attorney to represent you and give you your money back.)

Brett Feinstein URGED UNHAPPY CLIENTS TO CALL HIM DIRECTLY!!!

contact info was listed as ...

305.672.7772

FEINSTEIN (BRETT).
    52 So.3d 662 (2011)
    No. SC10-2374.
    Supreme Court of Florida:
    Brett Feinstein was suspended from practicing law for 6 month for misconduct and fraud. This ambulance chaser is not to trust at all. Look at the picture that I attached!

Link to court's decision:

Comments
    Comments

Stratton & Feinstein — mortgage modification fraud

We hired this company 10 months ago for loan mdifications in our primary residence, and our rental...

Stratton & FeinsteinWill not contact me.

I have been working with Stratton & Feinstein for several months now and the agreement was that they would represent us with our lenders to lower our Home Loans and also to negotiate our credit card debts, and car loans. My lender on my home is SPS and my second is with Citi Mortgage. After months of sending them required documents I received and agreement package from SPS on October 26th I contacted Stratton & Feinstein to go over the paper work then I was notified unless I paid them another $335.00 they would not finish the correspondence. I then sent them a voided check on November 18th to take out the money so they would reopen my account but to date they have not taken out any money. I have been calling them daily with no returned calls. One of the numbers is disconnected and the other number just rings.I lost my job in June and have been struggling, so I agreed to pay the $500.00 a month for 5 months and they were going to take care of settling my debts. This is my Home and they have not contacted me. I have sent them numerous emails along with phone calls and get nothing. I did get in touch with the operator a week ago and she told me they were closed for a week due to remodeling and to call back on Monday. I told her that they should have notified their clients especially since my agreement was for December 1st and it is urgent. She was extremely rude and basically gave me nothing. I am in a dire situation and need some guidance.

• Sf
    SFPA Dec 10, 2009

pamela, please contact 305.672.7772 or 1.877.464.7772 for assistance. that is the direct numberto the attorneys at stratton & feinstein.

• Th
    the7ofus4jesus Dec 22, 2009

They got to us all the way out here in Omaha NE but it was our house, and our care and our credit cards that they were going to negotiate the interest rates, now our bank is trying to get us our money back but I don't think it is going to happen, but I can pray.

• Do
    dog May 26, 2010

DO NOT TRUST STRATTON AND FEINSTEIN.

• Qt
    qtpetudy Mar 09, 2012

It seems that Stratton & Feinstein have ripped us off :( We made 20 out of 24 of our payments of $853.63. Then they told us that they could lower our payment to $600 BUT for 17 MORE months!! Our total debt when we started was $31, 765. So we are basically paying $27, 272 to SETTLE our credit cards. We trashed our credit, did everything they told us to do and they only ever settled one credit card to the tune of $4, 000... We are still left with 24, 000 in debt - only now we don't have any money to pay on it.