STARCO TRUST INC. Complaints & Reviews

STARCO TRUST INC.Scam

I received a letter from the company Starco Trust Inc. on Dec. 22, 2009, stating that I was the winner of 50, 000 and that it would be no cost to me. That I just needed to get in contact with them within 3 weeks. That I would be sent my first check within 7 days, which would cover my clearance fee for taxes to the government. That I needed to contact them when I receive the first check so they could authorize it and send out my 2nd check which would be the check of the remaining winnings.

• Do
      down an out Dec 10, 2009

i hate people that do this .play on people when the eco is so bad someone should doit to them

Jan Christena Dec 09, 2009

I just got the same scam letter of winning $50, 000.
      From the same Karl Ford.
      Lat chance, to collect...blah, blah
      SCAM SCAM SACM

• Wa
      wanda40356 Oct 16, 2009

I got a letter today telling me I had won 50, 000.00 to call to get my winnings, I looked the company up on google and found all of these complaints from other people, I'm sure glad I checked befor I called, or I might have had a hugh phone bill.

U

STARCO TRUST INC. — FRAUD MAIL FROM THEM

I've jst been getting mail fromthem and it jst sounded funny so I went online and I'm NOT the only...