st. francis emergency animal hospital Complaints & Reviews

st. francis emergency animal hospitalUnethical care

My dalmatian Roma had a cluster seizures so I called the hospital seeking help, the nurse was unhelpfull and kept telling me that I need to take the dog to their hospital so they can administer IV Valium. I took my poor baby to their hosptal and they were unprofessional, a nurse showed up with a broken thermometer, she tried several times then she said that temperature is 156 and left like if ther was nothing, 156 on a pet, notice that the maximum is 102.5. After 30mn, the vet showed up with a calculator, asked for the weight and the medication, made some calcualtion and told me to give her 5 more 64.1mg phenobarbital and left. I stayed there for almost three hours, the vet never touched, checked or cared about my dog. They didn't gave her valium as I was told seveeral times when I first called, they didn't gave her medication for her high fever, they didn't even check her pulse or reflex. they said that her wait is 63 pounds, however when I took her the next day to her vet, her weight was 68 pounds. I wasted my time and money for no reason, and when I got back home, my dog got several other seizures, and I called several times (up to 4:30 am) and everytime I was told to give her another phenobarbital pill. By the time I took her to her vet around 8:30 am, her case got worsen and after three days she is still desoriented and doesn't remember us, the house or even her name and her vet fears that she may have brain damage because no diagnose was done and necessary care was not provided by st. francis emergency animal hospital. I am planning to file a complaint with the Veterinary Medical Board and the State, but I just to warn other families about this hospital and veterinary unethical and careless behavior

st. francis emergency animal hospitalbad business /rip off

my cat siam was sig with, urinari trac infection. y went to the hospital so he can be street, my vet told mi the hospital was so animal oriented, y felt no compassion or Kare for my loving pet. the only interest was mony mony . y want people to now like y wanted to now before y went to dat terebol place. they charge my 1025.00 for 3 days of nothing and siam steel sig, y went to get more antibiotic 31/2 pills 33.00 and y went to oder vet and he told my 7.00 for the same pills, y sing they tried my like and idiot, and the only sing y care was my poor pet siam.please past information to Oder people, so they can see the care they will recib.

maria v lacher Sep 23, 2008

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices