st. francis emergency animal hospital Complaints & Reviews

st. francis emergency animal hospital — Unethical care

My dalmatian Roma had a cluster seizures so I called the hospital seeking help, the nurse was unhelpfull and...

st. francis emergency animal hospitalbad business /rip off

my cat siam was sig with, urinari trac infection. y went to the hospital so he can be street, my vet told mi the hospital was so animal oriented, y felt no compassion or Kare for my loving pet. the only interest was mony mony . y want people to now like y wanted to now before y went to dat terebol place. they charge my 1025.00 for 3 days of nothing and siam steel sig, y went to get more antibiotic 31/2 pills 33.00 and y went to oder vet and he told my 7.00 for the same pills, y sing they tried my like and idiot, and the only sing y care was my poor pet siam.please past information to Oder people, so they can see the care they will recib.

maria v lacher Sep 23, 2008