SSC REBILL Complaints & Reviews

SSC REBILLEVERY MONTH 14.95 IS Taken out of my account

EVERY MONTH THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN 14.95 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THIS IS.AND IT'S MAKING ME VERY UPSET. WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO GO INTO A PERSON'S ACCOUNT WITHOUT THEM KNOWING. AND TAKING A PERSONS MONI'MI'D APPRECIATE IF YOU FIND OUT WHO THIS IS ANDPUT MY MONEY MY ACCOUNT AND FIND OUT WHO THIS IS.I'M ANEPILEPTIC AND ONE BOTTLE OF MY MEDICATION COST'S ME $645.00 AND I'M ON A FIXED INCOME. EVERY MONTH THIS COMPANY IS GOING INTO MY ACCOUNT AND I DON'T LIKE IKT AT ALL!!!

• Ju
    Judy Jun 24, 2008

I have had $9.95 debited from my bank account for the last 2 months and all the bank can tell me is that its coming from some bank in California. If anyone has information on this or knows how to get it stopped please advise!!!

• Ki
    Kitkat Aug 19, 2008

tHIS COMPANY REPEATEDLY TOOK $14.95 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR 3 MONTHS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THEY REFUSED TO REIMBURSE ME MY MONEY SO I HAD TO GET MY BANK TO BLOCK THE CHARGE. THEY SAY THEY ARE A CREDIT CARD BY THE NAME OF EXPRESS GOLD CARD BUT NEVER SAW A CARD COME IN THE MAIL.

SCAMMERS AND FRAUDS

• Le
    Leon Hooser Aug 19, 2008

Last month I wrote the company in Las Vegas Nevada stating I would like to have my money back they had been taking out of the bank since Jan 2008. I have not heard one word from them! I payed my bank $20.00 to put a stop payment on anymore of there attempts to STEAL from me.

• Je
    jennifer reynolds Aug 28, 2008

I have noticed for mos now there has been some automatic debit made into our checking account, it has caused many overdrafts fees and a lot of money! I need to be reimbursed right away!

• St
    Stacey Sep 01, 2008

I too am having 9.95 debited from my checking account each month. (Bank of the West) My bank is unable to help. I can find no valid phone number or address for SCC REBILL. I plan on contacting the US Attorney General's office. Don't know if that will help either!!!

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO STOP THESE PEOPLE!?!?!

• Me
    Mercedes Sep 15, 2008

I am claiming the unauthorized debits that did the SSC Rebill Rebill in my account on 7/11/2008 by $9.95, on 8/11/2008 by $9.95, and 9/11/2008 by $9.95 I want to returned theses amount to my account and unsubcribe me ID 9002543729 080811 web Misc 706735 and send me the confirmation of the unsubcrition to [email protected]

SSC REBILL — TAKING $14.94 OUT OF BANK ACC

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY BEFORE. BUT I NOTICED MONEY TAKEN OUT EVERY MTH AROUND THE SAME TIME...

16 comments Bristow Banks

SSC REBILLTAKING MONEY OUT MY BANK ACCOUNT

FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN TAKING OUT $14.95 EVERY TWO WEEKS FOR I DONT KNOW.......

marybeth Feb 23, 2008

I have been having 14.95 taken from my checking account jan14th and feb12 that made my account nsf i think there should be something done about this and my fees returned to my account hopefully they can stop ripping people off that work hard for there money, or on disability, its just wrong taking from people. Its stealing and something should be done.

• Fa
    Faliu Feb 25, 2008

I agree with the comment above and they have been taking money out of my account for 14.95 as of today 2-25-08 and now I have a penalty to pay to with my bank. I just don't want them going into my account anymore!!!

• Da
    dave Feb 28, 2008

call customer service 888-446-4070 ssc is a catalog oredr compamy i to was having money taking out of my acc. but after a long time of finding out what it was and how to get ahold of them i finally did and thay refunded my money back.if this helps you

• Lo
    Lois Metts Mar 14, 2008

I have tried to phone, write and fax this company to no avail.
    They are taking 9.95 a month from my checking account for a service that I do not use.
    How do I get them to stop this?
    Sincerely,
    Lois Metts

James F Norton Mar 18, 2008

This is a very tricky legal scam where SSC Rebill hides the name of the Express Gold Card Company. They have been taking 9.95 out of my account for over a year. I tried to get my bank to stop it and there was never an 800 number to call so thanks for the information. They promised to refund my last 3 payments. I am considering taking them to small claims court for the rest. At the very least I am reporting Express Gold Card to the Attorney General of their state and the BBB.

• Ly
    Lydia Williams Apr 23, 2008

I totally agree on march14th andApril 14thth 14.95 was taken out of my checking account. An d i'm an epilleptic. I think it's wrong for a company for which you do not know who this is takikng money out of your checkiing account.Especially if you are diabled and can't afford to know who this is and your medication is very expensive like my medicine is. This is a very tricky scam . And a company like this should be reported to thr BBB. for taking hard working and disabled people like you and myself.

ANDREA Jun 04, 2008

I have been getting phone calls from other consumers about money taking out of their accounts. back in nov. 07 thru march 08, SSC REBILL WAS TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I FILLED OUT A COMPLAINT SURVEY AND I PUT IN THE WRONG INFO, NOW EVERYONE IS CALLING ME THINKING IM SSC REBILL. PLEASE STOP CALLING ME. IM ALSO A VIICTIM. YOU NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT ONLINE APPLICATIONS YOU SIGNED UP FOR AND SEE IF SSC REBILL WAS THRU ONE OF THEM. MINE WAS EXSPESS GOLD CARD. SOUND FAMIIIAR? IF NOT YOUR BEST BET IS TO CHANGE YOUR BANK ACC. I HAD TOO!!!

• Da
    Dave Harris Jul 17, 2008

Ok, here we go. Found out that the telephone number 888.446.4070 goes to SSC Rebill. Tried to locate their address, however was unsuccessful. They work for EXPRESS GOLD CARD in regards to Pay Day loans. The address given was 505 East Windmill Lane, Suite 1D-201, Las Vagas, NV 89123.

As I stated, I tried to get the address for SSC Rebill but they refused. My suggession, if you had money removed from your bank without your permission,

1) File a complaint with the Attorney General office in Nevada. When you do reference SSC and explain to them that they refused to give their address. Just make sure you give their telephone number; then

2) Start calling them. If you have a number block on your phone so that they can not see your number then do so, pay backs are fun

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices