SportsBetting.com Complaints & Reviews

Resolved SportsBetting.comstealing money

Beware of this shady operation and do not place any bet!!!

You will not get your money back and they will give you the runaround!!!

I am going straight to the federal trade commission and I promise that they will be shut down in the united states sooner than later for stealing!!!

They do not tell you where they are located and they sound like they are operating from india which is probably why they are getting away with this betting scam!!

It will not be for much longer!!! I can assure you!!!

• Vi
    Victim of sportsbetting.com May 03, 2009

Sportsbetting.com is nothing more than an onlike crook! Watch Out, you are being warned not to do business with them. They took my deposit and said that they will send a PIN number immediately. But they never do. So, then if you try to withdraw your own money, they tell you you must have a PIN, but they never give you a PIN! I can't believe they haven't been arrested.

• Mi
    Michael R Armstrong Sep 14, 2009

Here is an exerpt of a conversation I had with an online operator when I pleaded with him to close my account because I have a gambling problem. Its unreal. they actually keep dangling bets etc...in front of me. I wannna sue these mother ###ers!

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Allen Brooks'

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK16402935932X

Allen Brooks: Hello. How may I assist you?

michael R : I have an online gambling addiction! Lock me out of this website. Close my accounts and take me off your mailing lists effective immediately! I am entering GA and hope you will respect that! Please close my account now and stop all emails immediately

Allen Brooks: We are sorry to hear you wish to close your account.

michael R : i love my wife more than you guys

michael R : and my ximil

michael R : and my mama and papa

michael R : lol

michael R : close it now i say

michael R : so what do u need from me to do this?

Allen Brooks: While we respect your decision to do so, we kindly request the reason for making this decision.

Allen Brooks: We always strive towards providing the best customer satisfaction and the best betting experience a player could have.

Allen Brooks: We await your valuable feedback and suggestions that will help us moving forward in providing a better and more memorable experience on our site.

michael R : You almost destroyed my life with this online ###. I havent cashed out one winning day in 10 months. Its gotta be rigged and if its not...then im just a dumbass

michael R : however I will stay with you if you gimme my 50, 000 bucks back that I lost

Allen Brooks: As we have lots of players, who have won lots of money and they are happy playing on our site.

michael R: if not...then lets part amicably and be done with it

michael R : Then i guess im just a dumbass

michael R : I accept that too

Allen Brooks: I personally suggest you to keep playing with our site and we are running with good bonus promotions and in future we have any promotions we will let you know through our news letters.

michael R : I dont care what u think. Close this account. Ill miis u

Allen Brooks: We are sorry for you to take this decision, however we will forward your request to the accounting department.

michael R : if someone tells you they have an addiction then why would you still coax them into playing?

Allen Brooks: Once the account is inactivated we will send you an confirmation email stating the same.

michael R : that is evil my fiend

michael R : Close it no

michael R: w

michael R : thank you

michael R : and your comp program is evil too!

Allen Brooks: Please be informed it cannot be done instantly

Resolved SportsBetting.comOnline scam

I have been waiting 3 weeks for my money and i get the same bs everytime i talk to them. the first week they said 'it was because they needed to verify my account', 2nd time 'it has been processed and will be credited to my account anytime from now'. Then the third time i get the same response, and fourth time i speak with them the blame it on my bank, so i called my bank and they have heard nothing. this made me suspicious so i lookup reviews for this website and sure enough the same problems i am having have happened to many others. Some people have receive checks from the that have bounce multiple times.

• Sr
    srinivas val Feb 18, 2010

Guys, Let me be clear in this issue. I’m from India, who worked with sportsbetting.com customer service. As you all know that the customer service of sportsbetting.com is in India, Andhra Pradesh and in Hyderabad,
    Guys please be aware that this site is a complete scam, May be few got their withdrawals But please make sure that you do not place your bets on the poker, roulette, and all the other games which are played online. That’s really a big scam and I wonder how you guys located globally are so dumb ### who believes in online games.
    Place bets on soccer and win your cash but not on the online games which you are not aware of what’s going on behind you. Isn’t it?
    Worked with that company I just had to resign from that fearing that God might punish me for being a member in that organization, Its unto you guys Hope you understand what I meant to say. And let me tell you even this that an employee of sportsbetting.com here in India used his credit card as we have all the details of cc number, cvv and all the stuff..
    please guys. I cant help you more than this.

• Sc
    schillingwj May 10, 2011

Sportsbetting.com makes it simple and easy to take your money and place a bet BUT almost IMPOSSIBLE to cashout.

I won and I wouldn't use this site again, even if I knew in advance, that I would win, not if someone gave me the money free, to place my bet...

Resolved SportsBetting.comAwful experience

This scam operation has sent me two bounced checks when I have attempted to withdraw both my original deposits and winnings from successful wagers. To date, they have sent me two bad checks drawn on two different banks. They claim to have experience "technical problems, " but I have now found similar complaints online from months ago. They have made me jump through hoops to credit the amount of the bad checks they have written back into my account. They have yet to return one penny of more than $3100 owed to me.

These people are lying, stealing, dishonest, unethical ###. They claim that they have not received faxes or emails for which I have receipts.

All they ever do is ask for more time.

• Da
    Dan Oct 11, 2008

Same thing happened to me.. won my money on September 4 (today is 10/11).. withdrew it once, check bounced.. had it re-debited to my account, withdrew it again, still have not received it despite sending them my bank info numerous times.. not looking good

• Al
    Allen Oct 13, 2008

Same for me $380 that they keep stalling on - call centre that is not even in the USA no help whatsoever, they dont respond to emails etc. have a good mind to spam them with emails.

• Gr
    Grant Garrard Nov 05, 2008

This site is a complete and utter disappointment! I have never had a problem depositing (big surprise, no problems GIVING them money) but when i went to withdrawl $500 from my account only $453.26 was deposited, which then my bank took another $8 of. Apparently the wire transfer option isn't "free" like they said it is on their site. After i used the "free" wire transfer option they wired the money to multiple banks (my bank said they got it from somewhere in Germany) and each bank charged their own wire transfer fee. The result, I end up with $47.74 less than i started with (not counting my own bank wire transfer fee which is probably unavoidable but at least that one is understandable.)
    There is NOTHING on the site that says these other 3rd, 4th, 5th, and even 6th party sites are going to take a chunk of your winnings. How can you expect to gamble on a site with the odds against you (i.e. you make a $50 bet on a game with the point spread, you usually only win $45-$48 on top so even if you win half your bets you'll lose money) and when you actually do win, have theives take your money away from you!
    Please be advised everyone out there: STAY AWAY FROM SPORTSBETTING.COM!!!
    Oh and when i filled out my bank information on there site, apparently it didn't go through the first time so i emailed them to see what was wrong. They asked me to resubmit all my bank information...IN AN EMAIL! What company on earth would want you to submit all your personal banking information, SS#, Address, etc on such an unsecured form as email?
    Seriously guys, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE PLAY AT THIS SITE! This was my first online sportsbetting account i've ever had and, even though i won more than i lost, this has left such a bad taste in my mouth I will never again gamble on sports via internet. Just pray that the handful of online poker sites stay up otherwise i'm going to have to find a new hobby.

• Je
    Jerrymo Feb 20, 2009

I have been trying unsuccessfully for almost 6 weeks to withdraw money. All I get is apologies and statements that says my account is in the verification department. It appears to be a total scam. No problems with deposits but I have not found anyone who has sucessfully withdrawn funds.

• Mb
    MB94518 Jul 17, 2009

Horrible. I don't even want to take the time to tell the entire story but they have asked me to Money Gram them $50 to a random women's name in Nicaragua so they will put the $250 back into my account that they removed for no reason in the first place. All I've tried to do is take out my winnings and it has taken me 10 phone calls (to people that have no idea what they are doing), 20+ emails, and an unexplainable amount of frustration! Do not use this site and if you have any suggestions on a way to screw these guys over I would love to hear them!

joester99 Dec 02, 2009

I am trying to withdrawal my money $1000, even though i lost alot on this site. It was easy to deposit into my sportsbetting.com account without any id check or sending documents to them. Now i want to withdrawal my money, it was cancelled because i needed to send my driver license, or passport and bank statement or credit card statement and credit card info. (front and back). Is this necessary? What is the reason for asking for credit card info.? Is this safe sending personal info. to them even though they seem be a scammers? Any suggestions, what I should do? Why are they still in business? Are they even legit? I love to hear your response.

• Sr
    srinivas val Feb 18, 2010

please guys. I cant help you more than this.

Japeski Apr 09, 2010

I am currently experiencing the same problems mentioned above regarding verification issues, lost emails etc... My first question is who owns sportsbetting.com? Where are they located and has anyone invoked legal action?

J

• Ri
    richard foos Feb 05, 2011

same thing happened to me just two months ago I won a race track bet and they never paid me and just kept shinig me on, I heard they are a public company in england is this true and if so can't we do something