Special T Travel Complaints & Reviews

Special T TravelScam

This company called me several days in a row. When I finally answered, I learned that they were selling a vacation that sounded great. I was hesitant; however, agreed to what they were selling and gave them my card number. During the same phone call, I thought better of it and changed my mind. I immediately told them to cancel. Mind you, this was in the same phone call. They told me that their legal department would be calling me to give me a confirmation number. I again told them to cancel. They continued to try to tell me about the confirmation number and I continued to tell them to cancel. I was hung up on. I immediately called my credit card company to let them know what happened and I was informed that Special T Travel had already charged my card. They offered me the option of canceling my card and getting a new one, which I did. I attempted to contact the customer service number for Special T Travel during their business hours (M-Th 9a-6p EST) and continued to get the following recording "Please hold while you call is being transferred to extension 2000." I held on the phone for 15 minutes and was never transferred to customer service.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Special T Travel — Special T Travel - Illegal Business Practices and False Advertsing

This company called me almost daily for months on end after signing up for a raffle at a local convention. I...