Spanish Trail Dental Complaints & Reviews

Spanish Trail Dentalharassment

Owed them some money, but they sent my account to collections without even speaking to me to let me know what I owed. Upon receipt of collections letter, I paid the debt in full. A month later, I received another letter from the collections agency - Spanish Trail Dental never notified them of my payment. Now, I receive a letter from an attorney threatening court if I don't pay - I don't know how many times these people expect me to pay my debt to them, but people need to know this company harasses you even when you pay them!!

• Bi
      BiteAgony Dec 01, 2016

I haven't been sent to collections, but they reported my days where on the computer I specified the time it was due and they apparently didn't process it until after, consequently, I got late fees. If they don't that that crap off of my credit report I'm going to sue them, and show the court that they are still breaking the Government action...On Sept. 8, 2015 the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) announced consent agreements entered into Sept. 4, 2015, with Comenity Bank and Comenity Capital Bank, which are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Comenity, LLC, for deceptive practices related to the marketing and servicing of credit card “add-on” products” in violation of Section 5 of the Federal Trade Commission Act. As part of the settlement, the banks agreed to correct violations of law, ensure future compliance, and implement a comprehensive restitution plan for all consumers adversely impacted by the violations that occurred between January 2008 and September 2014, according to the FDIC.

• Cl
      clean teeth Sep 03, 2009

Spanish Trail Dental is only looking out for my best interest, By giving me the better treatment .. that although I do not want to believe but strongly feel that other dentists overlook ! I highly recommend them to anyone.

• Bi
      BiteAgony Dec 01, 2016

@clean teeth You are a troll.

Spanish Trail DentalPoor treatment

A friend of mine has suffered careless and uncompassionate treatment at the hands of a Dentist at Spanish Trail Dental in Tucson, AZ Please contact me if you have any information regarding this clinic.

• Me
        Melinda W Apr 21, 2014

We are in the middle of a terrible problem with this group involving poor work, incomplete work, unneeded extraction, failure to provide all options and a lack of correcting these problems. The staff was cruel and tried to blame their poor work on the patient. The work was at the level of a third world country and the provider stated "well your teeth are gone aren't they, I did my job." Six weeks later and still unable to wear denture. Could have saved teeth. Kay or anyone else please contact me.

• Le
        leemaki Dec 18, 2008

I posted a detail account of my experience, but I do not see it. I was quoted package price for a treatment plan that was unbelievably over priced. I requested (3 times) a cost sheet with no delivery of same. After another appointment, we agreed to a less costly treatment, but the cost had to be paid up front. The work was completed to my dissatisfaction. I contacted my insurance and they said that no claim had been filed. They contacted Spanish Trail and notified me that I would receive a substantial refund. I received the refund with a certain amount of hassle.

• To
        tom Nov 10, 2008

I agree totally. Both I and a person I know have been to this office. They made us both wait about an hour in the waiting room like I have nothing better to do than sit and wait on a doctor who does'nt own a watch. Then when I came to my senses and decided to go find another dentist, they made getting my records difficult. It took repeated calls to finally get the records, and even then they were poorly labeled. My new doctor had to decipher what they had done. This office is just too busy to care about their patients. Go find someone else.