SP Services Complaints & Reviews

SP ServicesAwful service

I have a complaint against this company it's a small complaint but it means a lot. I hope reading this the company improves. Last November I ordered some new bulbs for a Mini Maglite AAA torch from the above company. After some time I received the bulbs - but they were not the correct ones. I emailed 'SP' and sent the bulbs back! After Christmas I again wrote to them asking what had become of my order. They wrote back and it was now obvious to me that they had forgotten about the problem. I asked for my money back and up to now my bank account has not been credited. It's only a small amount - £5.23 - but it's the principle that counts. I am thinking of threatening them with a small claims court claim. They have no courtesy to even answer my emails. They are taking this matter lightly as the cost is to less, but I am a man of principle and live with principle, if they don't answer my last email then I am sure to pull them to court for some small claims.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Li
      Lim Kuan Fai May 12, 2015

error calculation GST

SP ServicesUnreasonable Rate for electricity bill

The rates for electricity bill adjusted in October 08 but in fact we can see oil price plunges dramatically for the past 6 months. The reason given being SP Services stock up oil for past whatever months and price was high at that point of time.

How about the lower oil price now SP Services buy low now.
    How about old stock of oil already used up now and they are using cheaper oil now.
    When is SP Services going to reduce the rate for electricity?

Hope someone can help us to voice our grievance.

From the submissive citizen of Singapore. Thank you.

Comment Guidelines