Southern Tier Agency Complaints & Reviews

Southern Tier AgencyScam - PLEASE REPORT TO BBB

Guy named Tony called me threatening that if I did not set up a payment plan I would get taken to court by his "client" which he never told me who it was! I was so scared though I gave him my info! I have a 6 year old and I stay at home with him and I take him to school and pick him up everyday, he only goes 3 hours a day. I was scared to death!!
The 3rd payment that was taken out was a different name on my statement and so I looked up the name and low and behold there were all kinds of complaints, scams, and reports. It's the most sickening thing I have ever seen! I had to cancel my card and dispute the charges because of these people! I am asking everyone who has problems REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!

Southern Tier AgencyPatrick Corbett

Threatened that if I did not start a weekly payment plan that a lawsuit would be filed the next day. I gave my credit card info as I panicked, to pay it down weekly. I am now so upset over this and I have since canceled my credit card.

• Ca
    Cassandralea83 Oct 02, 2010

Everyone who has had problems with this company PLEASE REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!! I have cancelled my card as well and am disputing the charges with my card company who agrees with me!! On another post I saw people said they change their company name also!!! Please report them to the BBB I will be doing so immediately!!!

• Ba
    bahamamama Dec 11, 2010

I just had a bad experience with this company as well, threating phone calls, threats of lawsuits, liens, just bad attitudes all around, Emily, Nicole and Darin Ross. I made the mistake of giving my credit card number and after I thought about it somethings just didn't ad up, so the next day I called the the company they said I owed money too and they said SCAM, that they did not operate that way and they gave me a phone number as to where i could take care of the debt. By then it was too late they had charged my card 100.00, I immediately callled my bank and had them freeze the card and stop payment. I need the phone number to the BBB in the state of Depew NY.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices